Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods

Old 04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods

Year: 2010
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $31800
Mileage: 4600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have been thinking about selling my car. It is a 2010 Camaro SS with the RS package. The car has been customized both performance wise and appearance wise. At this point it could be a show or go car. Performance modifications include a G6X3 cam package purchased from LG Motorsports, Kooks 1 7/8 headers, Kooks full 3" catback exhaust, SLP underdrive pulley, Elite engineering catch can, MGW performance short throw shifter, Roto Fab cold air intake. All performance modifications were installed by Libertyville Chevrolet Performance Center in Libertyville, IL. Car was dyno tuned with these modifictions by Speed Inc in Schaumburg IL with numbers of 471RWHP and 435RWTQ. All perfomance upgrades installed at 2500 miles and the car currently has 4600 miles on it. Cosmetically the car has custom painted carbon flash metalic strips with a hugger orange accent strip done by showstopperaccessories in St Charles, IL. It has an RK sport spoiler, GM Heritage grill, GM ZL-1 rocker panels and RPI motorsports front splitter all installed by showstopper accessoories. Also engine cover custom painted and accented under the hood. Exterior color is silver with black leather interior. Has all options of a 2SS camaro including heated leather seats and a power moonroof. It has the RS package which includes the Halo headlights and I added custom led bulbs for the fog lights. I am the orignal owner with the original window sticker, a camaro car cover and both keys. All together I have about 10-12K in the car. I am pretty firm on my price. If it doesn't sell i will keep it. Most miles are from driving to and from car shows including a road trip to Indianapolis for CamaroFest in August '12 where I was able to get the GM engineers to sign the strut towers. contact me via the ad listing email. link to video of idle(wheels in video sold last year):
cpd2433@gmail.com. 773 203 7227 car is located in Chicago, IL.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods-ssrs.jpg   2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods-fest3.jpg   2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods-pic22.jpg   2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods-pic23.jpg   2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods-fest4.jpg  

Last edited by CHIPD; 04-04-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Teching In

thursday bump
Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Teching In

sunday bump. car also comes with almost $900 worth of suspension parts that are new in the box ready to be installed(bmr level I handling kit which includes 1" drop springs and sway bars. and a set of bmr endlinks.)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 4600 mi with Mods