Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $26800
Mileage: 25256
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Zo6 Quick Silver Metallic. 25,xxx miles. Vin:1G1YY12S525104255 Asking $26,800

This vehicle is in excellent condition and has been a pampered adult driven weekend and sunny day driver all of its life. I am the third owner of the vehicle. The car was originally purchased by a doctor as a second car, then sold to a second owner who had 13+ cars and rarely drove it. I bought it directly from the second owner about three years ago and it has been my second car and has been mostly sitting in a garage in Connecticut. I have driven it a total of about 9,000 miles since I purchased it. The car has never been to a track and has never been smoked in. Last year I moved to the Boston area and I am finding that a second car is not practical for me at this point. My loss is your gain.

This vehicle comes standard with a number of options as a Zo6

This includes:

405 hp Ls6 Engine
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Active Handling
Traction Control
Limited Slip Diff
4 Wheel Antilock Brakes
Alarm
Power Heater Mirrors
Halogen Headlamps
AMFM Stereo with single cd
Electronic Dual Zone Climate Control
Heads up Display
Leather seats, steering wheel and shift **** trim
Rear window defroster
PW, PDL, Cruise

It also had the original options of the memory package, electrochromatic mirrors and 50 state emissions. Original sticker price was $50,435

Aftermarket Options:

CAGS Skip Shift eliminator
Halltech Cold Air System (includes original intake)
C6 Shifter and boot
Trunk Mat
Door Sill protectors
Armourfend Clear Bra protection kit, although i removed the fender and door areas of it, since they were yellowed, no damage was sustained to the paint underneath. It was installed by the original owner at the cost of 1100 bucks. I have the receipts
Aftermarket wheels and tires were added at 9,000 miles by previous owner. They are aftermarket replica Z06 wheels with firestone tires. I do not have the original wheels

Repairs made and service: I have always used synthetic mobil 1 as have the previous owners. Oil is changed seasonally regardless of mileage. I have had to have the rear diff seals changed out due to a common leak. I have also had to replace the secondary fuel pump due to a failure and the batter is new as of last season.

Condition: Vehicle has a clean carfax and has had no paint or body work. The seats show little to no wear. The car does not leak any fluids and runs and shifts well. There are a couple of stone chips on the front of the car, but most of it has been shielded by the clear protectant. The front air deflector often scrapes on normal roads due to the very low ride height of the vehicle and there are a few nicks which are not readily visible on the bottom front of the car. The paint is not swirled and is only washed by hand or in a touch-less car wash. The interior is clean and the only markings are a couple of marks on the drivers door from my dress loafers. There are no scratches on the exterior of the car, nor dents. The rims are in good condition and show no rust nor curbing.

Many More Photos at : http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/Bp...Corvette%20zo6

Feel free to ask me any questions or info
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA-image_zpsf6112194.jpg   2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA-image_zps7b65fc02.jpg   2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA-image_zps823ec1ed.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2002 Zo6 For Sale in MA