Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1992 Toyota Supra 1JZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Toyota Supra 1JZ

Year: 1992
Make: Toyota
Model: Supra
Price: $7000
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Putting my 1992 Supra up for trade or possible sale. I had an LSx car for almost 2 years before I relocated and had to sell it, now I'm looking to trade this for a roller 4th gen Fbody, or sell it outright. I will try and list as much info as I can.

Here are the important details of the car..it does have a rebuilt title, the body lines up perfectly with no issues at all and no one believes me when I tell them that it is rebuilt. It was a front end collision at 25-30mph, and the previous owner of the car was not at fault.

-1JZ swapped
-Stock Twin CT12A Turbos.
-Apexi AVCR boost controller
-Apexi AFC NEO
-AEM UEGO wideband
-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
-Lowering springs and stiffer shocks, unsure of brand
-Blitz turbo timer
-6 puck clutch
-4.30 rear gears
-CX Racing radiator with Flex-Lite fans
-HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
-Blitz Front Mount Intercooler and Piping
-350z rims painted and clear coated.
-Rebuilt R154 Transmission, feels awesome.
-Upgraded sway bars
-Full 3" Exhaust, custom downpipe, Blitz Nur-Spec cat-back, comes with removable silencer.

I just did the timing belt less than a month ago. Brand new timing belt, alternator, timing belt tensioner, timing belt idler pulley, water pump, harmonic balancer, thermostat and a few other small nuts and bolts along with new NGK plugs.

One of the few swapped Mk3's I've seen where Power steering was retained, works amazing.

It is also a Canadian production vehicle so the whole dash is in metric and instead of a targa top like most Supra's it has a sunroof, and instead of TEMS it is equipped with heated leather seats.

What I'm interested in as far as trades go..
I'm solely looking for a roller. I would prefer an LS1 bodied car that was automatic. I don't want anything that was wrecked and parted out, just something with the motor and trans pulled. If you think you have something I may be interested in shoot me a PM and we can talk. Any questions feel free to ask in this thread or shoot me a PM as well.

I'm certain I'm forgetting a few things. I will upload current pictures tomorrow when I get a moment, or possibly tonight. I'm mainly just wanting back into the LS game and want something I can slowly work on while I'm in school for the next 2-3 years.

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reserved for pictures.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

trade for car in sig?

Quick Reply: 1992 Toyota Supra 1JZ