Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 cadillac cts-v rebuilt title very nice!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 cadillac cts-v rebuilt title very nice!

Year: 2004
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $11500
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey fellas, looking to sell my cts-v to get into a newer Porsche i have my eye on, I will try to upload pics later (i work offshore) but just wanted to get the word out for now. Ok its a bone stock silver ctsv ls6 manual with a cai only. Has 116k on the clock and runs and looks like it has a fraction of that. Has all caddy goodies factory navi, Bose, and a clean beige leather and suade interior. I had two new tires installed recently and she just passed inspection. This v is fast and runs like a raped ape, ac is ice cold and everything works as it should.

The car holds a salvage/rebuilt title but i have a pic of damage before repair. It was from a very minor crash where the car spun off the road and ended up with a damaged front bumper cover, headlight, and pass fender. No frame damage, no airbag deployment, no mechanical damage. It was totalled due to age and miles, just ask me for pics of damage and see for yourself.

Not looking to fight over the price or go through the "its a salvage title" thing please. It is 9 years old but looks and runs like its half that. Not looking to trade or do payments, if you are looking for a clean quick affordable V thats not a pos hit me up. It is some wiggle room guys but not a whole lot to be honest. I am selling only to try to get into a Porsche i've been eyeing.

Call me at 713-447-9116 for any questions you might have, thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post pictures and maybe youll get some interets. Bump for you.

Quick Reply: 2004 cadillac cts-v rebuilt title very nice!