Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $5000
Mileage: 80000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is a copy-paste from my craigslist ad so sorry if it is redundant!

I have a wedding coming up and need to pay for that, so I am splitting with my immaculate 2000 Trans Am. I've owned the car since it was stock in 2007 and have since done a bit of work. The car is an absolute blast to drive, though it has barely been touched since I left for college in 2009. In 2013 the car began to show signs of a spun bearing (ticking on one cylinder) and I have since not driven it anywhere as to not cause any damage. It could be a top end problem, but I feared the worst and just left it alone since I have no money to play with right now. And, honestly, I wanted to justify a stroker kit hehe. I had removed the fans because they began to make noise, but I have fans that will go with the new owner. As it sits, it fires up, drives great, looks spectacular, just ticks when cold. It's been garage kept since I got it in 2007 and never saw hail, wind, or anything more than the occasional rain. Carfax is SPOTLESS and VIN is available upon request. I am very firm on the price as I have to pay for a wedding as mentioned before.

The mods are as follows:
-SLP Air Lid
-Shaner ported and polished throttle body
-Smooth bellows
-PCV catch can
-LS6 Intake manifold
-Poly motor mounts
-Poly transmission mount
-Pacesetter ceramic coated headers
-Pacesetter y-pipe
-Borla XR-1 muffler
-Flow-matched 28lb injectors
-SLP dual/dual tips
-WS6 wheels with NT555 tires (50% life left)
-SLP 3-point subframe connectors
-Circle D 245mm Pro Single Disk Torque Converter (3600 stall)
-SFI Approved flex plate (rated to 12,500 RPM)
-Tubular Lower Control Arms with zerk fitting
-Moser rear axles
-3.42 gears
-Rear girdle
-All bearings in rear end replaced with Timken bearings, axle seals are new as well

-Tuned at ICON Motorsport, dyno'd at 345RWHP/355RWTQ.

Interior is all leather, all looks fantastic. T-top car, absolutely NO leaks whatsoever. Replaced the driver side window motor a few years ago. The head unit is a one year old Pioneer DEH-P8400BH with iPhone hookup, Bluetooth compatible, does Pandora, Spotify, and all the apps on your phone. I still have the stock head unit which will be included. A custom SubThump box is included (has recess to fit t-tops still) with two Kicker 10 inch subwoofers (great shape, with amp, mounted underneath box). Alpine speakers in the backseat panels and Pioneer door speakers in the front. A transmission temperature gauge has also been added.

The car has been incredible to me, I feel awful for having let it sit for so long, but because of this it only has ~80000 miles. I've priced it just below what I believe I could get parting out because I need money ASAP. First come, first serve. Call or text Kyle for more info. I have all stock parts (excluding exhaust) to be included so the car can be returned to mostly stock if you'd like.

*Taillights are no longer tinted*

CLEAN TEXAS TITLE IN HAND
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles-269136_10150246630724648_2082417_n.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles-6131_1128025292693_7196108_n.jpg   2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles-60220_432001251313_4509392_n.jpg  
Old 03-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty interested in your car. Send me a pm if it's still for sale.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Sold! Wow that was fast...

Quick Reply: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 80k miles