Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T

Year: 2010
Make: Hyundai
Model: Genesis Coupe
Price: $15900
Mileage: 54000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Item description: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T 6 speed manual.

Item condition: Very clean besides 2 dents on hood the size of dimes.

Price: $15,900

Contact Information: Kolk1@yahoo.com or 618-946-zero1zero7(Text first)

Postage included? No

VIN: KMHHT6KD9AU026003

Title Status: Clear title in hand, no bank lien.

Im selling my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Its the 2.0L 4cylinder turbo. 6 speed manual. 54K miles. Its the R-Spec model, so it has factory Brembo Brakes, better suspension, and a LSD rear end. Power windows, power locks, power steering, a/c, all the normal factory equipment stuff.

Car is basically stock. Has 35% window tint on the doors, and 20% tint on the back glass. I also had different exhaust tips put on the car, but it still the factory muffler. Front and Rear Kenwood Speakers. Viper Keyless Entry with Remote Start. Has a 2013 Shift ****, and a KDM Steering wheel badge. Also has Genesis door/cup holder plaques. Basically just small little stuff honestly.

Paint and body is in great shape EXCEPT there are 2 small dents on the hood and a scratch, a piece of wood flipped up and bounced off the hood while on the highway. The dents are about the same size as if somebody tapped the hood with 2 of their fingers and left 2 dime size dents. Nothing else was damaged.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Need to sell, make offer.

Clean and Clear title in hand. No banks to mess with on my end. Just sign the title and go.

Looking for cash, so I can build another C5 Corvette. Looking to do a straight trade, or maybe a tiny amount of cash from my end, but not much. I can find plenty of C5s I like for this price range.

I would be interested in either a LSX FD RX7, or possibly an old Datsun 240 with LS swap as well.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T-genesishome.jpg   FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T-genesisatwork.jpg   FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T-genesisdash.jpg   FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T-genesis.jpg  

Last edited by Kolk1; 05-12-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.

Quick Reply: FS: 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 2.0T