Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2009 Stryker Blue G8 GT Bolt ons/cam

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2009 Stryker Blue G8 GT Bolt ons/cam

Year: 2009
Make: Pontiac
Model: G8
Price: $21900
Mileage: 85900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
85,900 Miles (mileage will change as I still drive the car at least once a week)
Stryker Blue Metallic
438 RWHP/400 RWTQ
Driven regularly never been to a track.
Drives like stock and still gets up to 24mpg highway. Everything done to this car was done with the intention of keeping it daily driver friendly and 100% reliable.

Description:
I bought the car almost two years ago with about 60k on the clock. This is a driven car that was well maintained. Cosmetically the car is in really good shape for its age/miles but keep in mind its not a show car that collects dust. It's the kind of car you drive across the country turning heads along the way. The negatives about the care are purely related to it being driven. The front end shows the normal wear and tear of the road, rock chips, etc. The underside of the front bumper has seen its fair share of scrapes though none are noticeable until you put the car on a lift. The rear bumper has a small paint spider webbing in it from what I assume was from a parking lot encounter. It's not really noticeable but I took a close up picture of it below.

Maintenance:
Ever since I've owned the car it has had full maintenance done to it. 3,000 mile full synthetic oil changes. Transmission fluid change, differential fluid change, brake fluid change, and fresh coolant all done within the year and a half I've owned it. The car has new strut top bearings along with GXP shocks/struts installed around 78k and new Moog end-links. Battery replaced last year. New Oil pump and timing chain set installed with cam. All receipts are available for all work done since I've owned the car.

Modifications:
Vararam intake
Kooks stainless headers with cats
Solo cat back exhaust with 3.5" tips
Livernois Stage 1 cam/DOD delete package
Livernois tune
Powerbond UDP
GXP shocks
Breyton Force 2 wheels with 275/35/19s on all four corners
Hawks street pads
5000K 35W HID low beams
Lots of dynamat installed for a nice quiet ride
Orange Holden wheel/shifter ****

The intake/headers/catback were already on the car when I bought it. The cam was installed almost 6,000 miles ago professionally at a local shop. The engine was torn down to put in new cam bearings as well as the DOD delete package. A valve job was done to the heads to clean them up. Again I have receipts for everything.

This car is such a joy to drive and I know I'm going to kick myself for selling this one but I want to do a few other things in life and this would help. Asking price is $21,900.

here's the mark on the rear bumper up close.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump with a crappy cell phone video of cold idle

Old 11-11-2014, 12:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 537 Likes on 383 Posts

Bump!! Just because I love that color.

Quick Reply: 2009 Stryker Blue G8 GT Bolt ons/cam