Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts

Year: 2009
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2500
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I'll start out by saying I do not know too much about Kart racing, I bought all of this from a friend of a friend who needed money for medical bills and could no longer race. I will try to give as much info as I can, but I may not be able to answer all of your questions.

Its a newer model Coyote Widetrack LE complete chassis with a Briggs Animal 4-stroke motor. The motor is just bolted down and will need hooked up (fuel line, clutch, carb, exhaust, throttle cable etc). I have all of the stuff to put it together. Kart chassis is in excellent shape as well as the body panels. The kart has a Mychron3 gauge in the steering wheel. Everything suspension wise is fully adjustable. It has 4 brand new wheels on it. This is the real deal race kart.

Spare parts include:
-Digiton DT32 gauge
-Aluminum Kart stand and Brand new kart cover.
-3 spare rear axles
-5 spare engines.. not sure what kind they are, most can only be used for parts.
-2 different seats
-5 crankshafts
-box full of clutch assemblies probably 8-10 some new
-3 Walbro carbs. Was told there is gas and alcohol carbs
-Box full of aluminum wheels, some fronts, some rears, some brand new never used. probably 8-10
-Stack of about 20 tires and wheels. About half have wheels in them. I saw a set of 4 brand new Dunlops in there
-Box of about 15 brand new sprocket set-ups all brand new in bags and labeled
-2 rear bumpers, 2 extra pairs of black side body panels
-4 different exhaust pipes, 4 k&n air filter setups.
-box full of pistons and rods, most look good. Saw a brand new ARC billet rod and some new pistons in boxes.. Probably 15 pistons and rods.
-Box full of Briggs rebuild parts- new gaskets in labeled bags, bearings, bushings etc
-Box full of organized nuts/bolts/brass fittings/bushings/washers etc
-2 brand new visors for helmet

These are just the majority of parts I saw while looking thru the boxes there are more.

Not really sure what all of this is worth but I don't need to sell it. Would be a nice easy winter project for someone who wants to get into racing!

I am open to trades as well. Im interested in firearms, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, jet ski, waverunner, rolling chassis for a drag car, LS engines, Big block chevy engines, duramax parts, c10 truck stuff etc

Send me a PM if interested. Located in south bend, IN
Attached Thumbnails Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart2.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart6.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kartparts.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kartmotor.jpg  

Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart3.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart4.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart5.jpg   Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts-kart7.jpg  
Old 01-12-2015, 07:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kart is SOLD thanks

Quick Reply: Coyote Widetrack racing kart and tons of spare parts