Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Your Fbody + Taking over my Loan

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Fbody + Taking over my Loan

Year: 2004
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $17000
Mileage: 70000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Ok here's the deal..

I purchased this car about a month ago and absolutely fell in love with it.. but as much as I want to keep it, I realized I kind of want to get my priorities straight and focus on schooling and whatnot until I'm ready to make another purchase like this.

I do NOT need to sell nor trade the car so I am not in a rush. I don't have to get rid of it.

That being said I picked the car up for 17,000, but only owe 12,000 on it.

It's a 2004 CTSV. All black. It has the optional spoiler. JUST rolled 70k miles. 6sp manual. EVERYTHING works as it should and NO CEL. Heated seats work amazing. The car is in immaculate condition. Engine bay super clean. All bone stock besides aftermarket mufflers.

What I'm looking to do is either A) Have someone take over payments and give me 5k on top, or B) trade for a 6sp LS1 fbody and you take over the loan.

Please keep negative comments to yourself. Once again by no means do I have to do this but figured I would test my waters.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails Your Fbody + Taking over my Loan-image-2-.jpeg   Your Fbody + Taking over my Loan-image-3-.jpeg  

Quick Reply: Your Fbody + Taking over my Loan