Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 trans am built very clean and fast

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 trans am built very clean and fast

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12500
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black

This is a great car and I cant say that enough! It was very very well built and no expense spared. Probably one of the nicest, fastest stock cubic inch f bodies that have came through my garage. I am beyond impressed with this thing. Unfortunately, due to some life changing events, I am gonna have to sell most of my toys. With that being said, I will not give this stuff away. This car is very nice inside and out. it needs absolutely nothing. The ac stuff is back on the car now and blows ice cold. cruise and all factory options still work just as they should. Everything aftermarket on the car is less than 5000 miles old. it is tuned and idles and runs great. I took it to the track friday night and it ran 7.11 on straight motor and I didnt even stall the car up. they wouldnt let me make another pass because I didnt have a cage. The car went 10.43 at 133 in the 1/4 last year on 150 shot. Car is super super strong. Let me know if you have any questions. please serious buyers only I have a ton going on right now and dont have time just to entertain people. The easiest way to reach me is text. 8656964712. I do have pics of the entire build and can text them if you want. thanks for looking

Mod list

TEA ported 243s
custom grind cam kit
fast 102
fast tb
slp air kit
texas speed stainless headers
true duals
arp hardware throughout
4000 stall
built 4l60e
full suspension car
brand new wheels and tires
new nitrous express kit
lots more i am forgetting
call for more details.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 trans am built very clean and fast-ws9.jpg   2000 trans am built very clean and fast-ws94.jpg   2000 trans am built very clean and fast-ws93.jpg   2000 trans am built very clean and fast-ws91.jpg   2000 trans am built very clean and fast-ws92.jpg  

Last edited by LS1TENNESSEE; 08-27-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: update
Old 08-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

whats milage,,,,and hows that tranny holding up...nice car, got vids or interior shots. paint mint??
Old 08-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Teching In

body has around 140 on it but looks like it has 70k. it is stupid clean inside and out. tranny is brand new built 4l60e. built with same package that performabuilt uses in their level 5 trans. i do have vids and interior shots but cant get them to upload. text the number and i will send them out.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Teching In

I am about to pull the wheels and the rear end for my ss and drop the price a little. let me know if anyone will be interested in it like that. it will have brand new torq thrusts and brand new tires and drag radials on it if i take the wheels
Old 08-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Teching In

price update $12500 obo i need to move this thing so make reasonable offers

Quick Reply: 2000 trans am built very clean and fast