Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner

Year: 2017
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7500
Mileage: 79485
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Trans Am for sale. 79,485 miles, original owner. Black, 6 speed manual with T Tops, factory Hurst shifter option. Charcoal interior, great condition.

Only modifications are:
Skip shift eliminator (could be removed easily, but not sure why anyone would)
Swapped rear speakers for Kee Audio speakers (originals started sounding poor)
Swapped stock chrome wheels for WS6 wheels (chrome on originals started peeling)

I bought the car new, and it was a daily driver for 4-5 years. Afterward, I kept it as an extra car for the summer. It has never been raced and never been in an accident. It does have the typical paint scuffs you would expect on a 79,000 mile car; I would characterize the exterior as "good" or "very good" condition. The famous crack has started on the driver interior door, it is about 1/2" long. The passenger door is clean, no crack. Otherwise, the car runs and looks like new. Selling because I bought a 5th car this summer and unfortunately something else has to go.

I also have all the parts to convert to a WS6 clone except the hood - WS6 badge, upper and lower intake, pulleys, and exhaust. I also have the original wheels for the car. I'm willing to sell the parts after the car is sold, but not before.

Happy to answer questions or post additional pics of the car if needed. Car is an hour north of Chicago in Mundelein IL. Please PM me or you can send a text to 847-345-4120.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner-img_2787.jpg   2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner-img_2788.jpg   2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner-img_2899.jpg   2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner-img_2900.jpg   2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner-img_2895.jpg  

Old 11-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Default Sold!

Thanks, sold the car this afternoon. The buyer is another TA enthusiast, which is great.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Looks like it was a fair deal for all!

Nice Chevelle convertible hiding there in the garage!

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans Am 6 Speed T Tops, 1 owner