Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

94 Camaro Z28 M6

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 04:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Camaro Z28 M6

Unfortunately gotta sell my baby to pay bills. 94 Camaro Z28, 6-speed. I bought this car off a lady 2-3 years ago. It was garage kept by her and was her weekend car, said she only took it out once or twice a month. The prior owner before her was in the Navy and owned the car for roughly 10 years and was very well maintained and cared for by him as well. I have a folder full of receipts that he put together over the years that he owned it, documenting every repair and modification ever done to the car. It's safe to say the car was very loved and cared for, for at least the past 15 years. I'm thinking it was garage kept most of its life because it is one of the nicer ones out there. I kept it under a car cover most of the time I have owned it until recently when it fell apart and wouldn't stay on. I don't think it's ever seen snow either; zero rust and the underbody looks way better than my other 3 Camaros. The car is tastefully modified with over 2k worth of bolt ons: Slp loudmouth exhaust, Moroso cold air intake, Slp TB flow booster, summit intake elbow, skip shift eliminator, 160* T-stat, hurst short throw shifter, Hypertech chip, ported MAF, SLP sub frame connectors, Eibach lowering springs, Centerforce clutch, and high performance pads and rotors. Also, the lady I bought it from had just had the whole a/c system replaced the previous year. A quick thumbing through the receipts and you can see the Navy guy used full synthetic lubricants for his baby, as do I, and I always use premium fuel as well. I know the lady took good care of it as well and I dont think she really put much miles on it anyway. She sold it to me for 200 less than the next offer from some highschool kid because she knew I'd take care of the car; it meant that much to her. It has certainly been in good hands for most, if not all of its life. Mind you this car isn't perfect, but it looks it to the untrained eye. I am dumbfounded that I catch random people taking pictures of this car when I take it out, though it does clean up nice. You will find very small rock chips on the hood and a scratch here or there, and a small ding or two; but like I said it looks pretty flawless until you get real close. Besides oil changes I have changed the transmission fluid, rear end fluid, and put a new starter on it while I've owned it. I also put a lighter aluminum driveshaft on it instead of the steel one. Again, it kills me to sell this car, but I got bills to take care of. Because of my situation, I haven't been able to adress the few issues that need adressed with the car. It has a small miss fire sometimes under 2000rpm. I dont know if it just needs new plugs and wires or what, but I have some parts that can go with it for the right price. I have brand new NGK plugs, MSD wires, Delphi Optispark AND a GM performance Optispark, and a MSD vented cap and rotor set if desired. Other than that the only issue I'm aware of is I think the slave or master cylinder needs serviced. Sometimes after it warms up it doesn't want to shift into 1st gear from a stop. It acts like the clutch isn't disengaging. If you pump the clutch a couple times though it will let it go in and then it's fine after that, so im thinking something hydraulic like the slave or master. So that's it. You got

a common transmission part to replace, and a miss fire; I got the plugs, wires, and optisparks. What do you need, what do you want? Don't beat me up too bad and you get some great high performance ignition parts with it. Offer me peanuts and I sell them separate to offset the kick to the groin. Lets start at $3800 OBO. Text is best, or PM me. 740-503-4818 -Justin-

Old 09-11-2016, 04:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bumpity bump.

Quick Reply: 94 Camaro Z28 M6