Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Selling my 2014 Camaro SS 1LE Heavily modified

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my 2014 Camaro SS 1LE Heavily modified

2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
located in Oklahoma City
call or text : 760-419-6516

condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
odometer: 29600
title status: clean
transmission: manual
have a beautiful Camaro SS 1le up for sale. Original paint is Ashen Grey, 1 of 220 produced in 2014. This Camaro is a beast, Chevrolet nailed it when it comes to performance on this beast. It's had extensive motor work at 18k miles which is as follows:

Lunati forged balanced crank
Brian tooley stage 4 cam
Brian tooley rods
Ported and polished intake
Cat delete w/ long tube headers
660 dual rate springs
Lunati Trunion and bearing
Dual mode muffler mild to wild switch
Vittessee throttle controller
$12k + in upgrades.

The 1LE performance package is no SS. It's a complete different vehicle. 1LE adds larger stabilizer bars, a strut tower brace, monotube rear dampers, 20-inch wheels with Goodyear Eagle Supercar Gs, and other suspension bits from the Camaro ZL1. Steeper gearing for both the rear end and Tremec 6-speed manual, a transmission cooler, and a high capacity fuel pump.

The vehicle also offers full leather and suede interior with RECARO bucket seats. Features the suede steering wheel that's on the ZL1. Full HIDs and halos for headlights and reverse HIDs. Bright red brembo brake calipers. Touch screen display with BOSTON AUDIO premium sound system all around. Full hookups for Bluetooth, Bluetooth audio, you name it, it's got it. Has Potenza RUN FLAT tires which comes stock on Ferrari and Porsche. Very pricey tires.
Car is wrapped 3m Satin Smoldering Red with gloss black accents. The photos do not do the color or texture on this wrap justice. Must see in person.
6 speed manual short throw shifter.
ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT.
Windows tinted all around.
So many things to list but I hit all major attributes of this car.
Please call or text if interested.
CLEAN TITLE.

I still owe about $14,500 so you have the option of taking over the payments and paying the $26k Down or you could pay $40k out right and own the vehicle. Also open to reasonable trades. Price is negotiable for both options. Lemme know

Quick Reply: Selling my 2014 Camaro SS 1LE Heavily modified