Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Pontiac Trans Am STS TurboCharged 6 speed, custom, 700hp, loaded bird.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pontiac Trans Am STS TurboCharged 6 speed, custom, 700hp, loaded bird.

Year: 1993
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $25000
Mileage: 178933
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

For sale is my 1993 Pontiac Trans Am black 6 speed that I have had since 2001. I built this car for the sole purpose of being not only nice, but a fast sleeper car with only the best parts and engine builders. I have spent well over 60,000 dollars on her and the engine setup alone over 25,000. Let start off by the car at a conservative tune @11psi put done 600 horsepower and 610tq to the wheels on regular 91 pump gas. I had the engine built a year ago and have put about 1,000 since then and take her out from time to time. The engine was built and tuned by RPM Motors by Charlie Williams who is a famous Corvette Tuner/builder who was at A&A Corvette for many years. Check the photos of build as you will see only the best was done in the build for 8,500 plus install/tuning. The car run its own FAST XFI computer which runs with the factory wiring on this LT1. It uses the remote rear mount turbo system STS Turbo which hides the turbo at the rear of the car which keeps it cooler in engine and not cramped for space. The turbo is the muffler but boy does she scream when throttling it and decided to put an adjustable muffler to keep her quiet as a sleeper should be. Turbo was upgraded to a GT70 turbo which can handle up to about 850hp if you need to. The 6 speed transmission has been rebuilt, has aluminum driveshaft and Strange 12 bolt rear end 33 spline w/abs. This is the best rear end you can get an can handle over 1000hp. This rear end alone is almost 4000 installed and is bulletproof. Suspension on Trans Am has the Full BMR suspension which cost about 4000 installed which included A-arms up front, Strut brace,Torque Arm, rear links, sway bars, bushings. To stop this machine it has the Baer Brakes cost about 2600 installed up front with cross drilled rotors and braided stainless steel lines all around. No sense in have a car with this much power and not be able to stop well. She has brand New Nitto Nt-05 tires all around on ZR1 17x11 rims and 17x9 in front to keep her planted and has good balance of wear and performance. Beautiful modern stereo and alarm is put on the car so you can enjoy her. Focal speakers, 10 inch hidden sub, 4 channel Xtant amp and Kenwood 7 inch TV to sync bluetooth, pandora, satellite radio etc. It even has a new backup camera on it so you dont have to turn your hear and alarm that pages you if not set or is activated. Car has upgraded Corbeau seats in it also, shift light, your boost gauge and fuel pressure. I had the paint done last year to freshen her up and added plenty of cooling to front with small ducting to intercooler to keep intake temps safe and get flow behind fog lights as well. I know I am missing more....ahh she has a Aeromotive 1000 fuel pump, oil catch can, blow off valve, coated exhaust, wrapped wires, stiff Spec 3 clutch to handle all the horsepower, Varex adjsutable muffler, recently has new battery, alternator, decals all new. I can provide all docs on engine build, turbo, install etc if as serious buyer comes along. I am sure I am missing something but feel free to ask any questions, want more pics etc, make me a reasonable offer k. I am only selling this one of kind Trans Am because I have a 1 month old child, am buying a commercial building and need down payment as well as space for bigger car. I can post more photos later on here. There are 25 of them on our local Craigslist to see.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5904625284.html

This the current online link for photos of my Trans Am.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,298 Posts

How in the world did you spend 60k on that setup? Unfortunately I think you should look and see what comparable cars as listed and selling for an adjust your price accordingly. good luck with sale.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

When you have a car since 2001 and do everything possible to car and pay to have it done right the bills mount up very quickly. I have all receipts for car and a unique quality setup indeed. Everything has been replaced, built, balanced, etc...I think this is a great starting price to see where it leads to. Engine, Full suspension, Transmission/12 bolt, Turbo kit, Stand Alone computer, fuel, interior, paint, body, wheels tires and lots of LABOR paid on and on add up real quick. If she sell somewhere in 20s I am open. These cars and sleeper setup is one of kind...cant give her away right ;0)
Old 12-16-2016, 06:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by WildDr805
When you have a car since 2001 and do everything possible to car and pay to have it done right the bills mount up very quickly. I have all receipts for car and a unique quality setup indeed. Everything has been replaced, built, balanced, etc...I think this is a great starting price to see where it leads to. Engine, Full suspension, Transmission/12 bolt, Turbo kit, Stand Alone computer, fuel, interior, paint, body, wheels tires and lots of LABOR paid on and on add up real quick. If she sell somewhere in 20s I am open. These cars and sleeper setup is one of kind...cant give her away right ;0)
See my signature, I was asking cause I built a very similar car, turbo, built 383, suapension, fuel system, 9 inch, built T56, etc and it wasnt near 60k. I hope you sell it for what you want. GLWS.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ddnspider
See my signature, I was asking cause I built a very similar car, turbo, built 383, suapension, fuel system, 9 inch, built T56, etc and it wasnt near 60k. I hope you sell it for what you want. GLWS.
Hey thank you for wishing me luck. Your have a nice build also.... So many ways to increase horsepower and makes the FBODIES more fun. To do most the labor yourself I admire. This is where our high performance cars can cost arm and leg. See I didn't do any of the labor accept a couple nice shops. I know I will never get what was spent back but being patient the right buyer who appreciates this crazy STSTurbo sleeper will be found eventually. New price for now will be at 23,999 and see what happens.

TTT....make me a nice day offer

Quick Reply: Pontiac Trans Am STS TurboCharged 6 speed, custom, 700hp, loaded bird.