Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Trans Am WS6 600 origional miles !

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am WS6 600 origional miles !

Year: 2019
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $32000
Mileage: 600
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Pics at: https://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/6009618437.html

For sale is an origional black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. T-tops, black leather, WS6/Ram Air package, Hurst 6 speed, completely origional. Car has been babied, never beat on, never raced, only light cruising two times a year to car shows.

Two owner car, bought the car with almost 400 miles on it, now it has about 600 miles (origional miles)!! All origional (origional tires, brakes, exhaust, etc), new car smell, museum quality last year production run Trans Am. T-top covers are still in origional plastic! Car has no blemishes, paint is perfect, car is perfect (which is why it is rarely driven). Never driven in rain, snow, cloudy weather, at night, etc. Never been in an accident or damaged. One of only 1323 black/black 6 speed ws6 cars made!!! That's fewer than the collector edition cars. Very rare as optioned. HP and torque were bumped up in 2002 due to the last model year, making the 2002 ws6 trans ams the lightest and fastest factory production trans ams made.

The previous owner was a Chevelle and Trans Am collector. He skewered the usa in 2002 trying to find a black/black Hurst 6 speed ws6 car before they were gone forever... he said this was the last one he could find. It was only driven twice a year to car shows to make sure everything mechanical was working well. I was told this was one of the last few cars off the assembly line in 2002, making it literally one of the last black/black 6 speed ws6 cars made. Highly desirable. Late model, low mile, all origional ws6 cars are predicted to go up in value this year and next year to around 45k.

I dare you to find another last year Fully optioned Trans Am with desired black paint, black leather, and Hurst 6 speed with under 700 origional miles. Car is priced based on recent ebay sales, and is several thousand cheaper than the origional dealer's price.

Don't miss this opportunity, thinning my collection as I might be buying a new home soon.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

O-r-i-g-i-n-a-l

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans Am WS6 600 origional miles !