Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 40000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'll start with the infamous don't need to sell this just really don't have the time for it right now. Car is a 99 pewter original ss t top car. Car is not running due to all the wiring and fuel system being removed. Everything has been upgraded with the intention of making an all out race car the only thing left is a built motor. The interior has been completely gutted as has all wiring. I will include the original car harness for all the light connections and such. It has a wolfe 10 point cage in it with a window net installed also has Wolfe mini tubs and ttop well removed. 5 gallon fuel cell in the trunk. The cowl was cut back to the windshield to make room for the carb style intake.

Texas speed 1 7/8 headers with hawks 4" sinister exhaust

Jakes transmission stage 2 th400 rmvb with hipster brake has jw bell housing and a circle d 4500 stall converter.

S60 with 4.10s Detroit locker 1/2" studs narrowed 2" per side with strange drag brakes

Midwest chassis torque arm with driveshaft loop, slp subframe connectors, wolfe offset lca's and spohn panhard bar. Afco coilovers on all four corners. Spohn solid motor stands

The motor is the original ls1 it has a tick polluter cam also installed new valvesprings, pushrods, and oil pump at same time and has less than 20 miles on it motor has approximately 40000 miles on it prior to cam (stock cluster has been removed so not 100% I bought the car with 39000 miles and only drove it for one season).

Magnafuel pump pre and post filters are new and haven't been installed also will include tons of fittings and nylon braided hose, also has magnafuel regulator. Edelbrock Vic Jr intake with accidentally 4150 tb and edelbrock fuel rails with new injectors I believe 42lbs but can't find the receipt

Vfn 6" Sunoco with racecraft rails painted with copo style stripe.

Weld rts15x10 with 295 m/t drag radials 15x4 race stars in front need new tires dry rotted.

Also will include brand new Holley Hp efi with ls1 harness kit sequential shift light, 7" display and a few misc. sensors. Leash bump box and 8 relay panel and race wire solutions switch panel. All electronics were bought in the last few months over 3k.

I know that was a lot and sure I've missed some stuff but you get the idea wired up as is would be a low 11 second car easy. Pull the stock motor and put in a built one since everything is already there to support it. As shown price is $8000 best offer most of the parts installed have less than 1000 miles not going to give it away.You can message me on here or text if preferred 6177783133
Attached Thumbnails 99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts-img_1176.png   99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts-img_1085.jpg   99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts-img_1324.jpg   99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts-img_1184.jpg  
Old 03-14-2017, 02:17 AM
Teching In

I'm in the next town and interested, PM sent!
Old 03-14-2017, 05:32 AM
12 Second Club

Pm replied!
Old 03-14-2017, 12:09 PM
12 Second Club

Sale pending

Quick Reply: 99 Camaro SS complete not running lots of upgrades and parts