Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

***BAD ASS WS6 for SALE***

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking ***BAD *** WS6 for SALE***

So to begin this thread let me tell you a little about the car... it is a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Convertible!!! This is not an ordinary Trans Am and if you are looking for a run of the mill cheap *** fixer upper, leave the thread now, because this Trans Am is qualified under "BAD ***".

The car itself has around 45K miles on it in total... although the motor was taken out a couple years ago and replaced with a fully forged built motor which only has about 3,600 miles on it (see below for motor specs)...(and YES i am not an idiot, i have ALL documents to back up ALL parts to this car). The T-56 transmission that the car came with was also taken out and rebuilt to Viper Spec, that has about 2,500 miles on it. I put the stock rear end back on it, but i also built that some...(4.10 gears, and an Eaton posi with better axles) about 2,500miles also. The car is a BEAST but all electronics still work, including the radio baby! ALTHOUGH i took parts of the AC out a long time ago! Dont worry though, most of it is still in the car (like $200 and you have AC again!!!) This car was ALWAYS kept in a garage. The interior is a rating of 9 out of 10...will provide more pictures to SERIOUS buyers only... im sure by looking at the videos down at the bottom of this thread you will see most of the car!!!

If you do a carfax for this vehicle, you might see some lady backed into the passenger door a million years ago and hit and run, so i was forced to go through insurance! but NO OTHER incidents AT ALL!!!

PLEASE call me with questions instead of asking on thread....with a build like this there is no such thing as a little question...plus i am not always able to get on the computer all the time, so its just easier to call and ask

I am asking $15K OBO

If you think these prices are unfair....go tell it to someone else not on this post.... thank you...

I also want to let EVERYONE know what this car did with all its parts... (click the link to see my set-up plus dyno sheets and track times!!!)
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...460&highlight=

In addition to buying this car, i will give ALL old stock parts which i have kept from this car over the years!!!

If located in California or near, i am a EXTREMELY great mechanic and have amazing friends who are LSX masters... i am willing to help install all parts necessary to make you happy!!! I ALSO know a tuner (Danny from OC GM PERFORMANCE who tuned the Trans Am) who would LOVE to tune this car with different parts if needed as a free favor for me...if you are looking to use the same set-up i had, then the computer is ALREADY tuned for the parts so it will run, but no two parts are identical, so i do recommend getting the tune checked for best results!!!

THIS CAR WAS MY LONG TIME "BABY", I treated her better then ANY girlfriends (those girls hated that), but now it is time to let someone else enjoy my years of work and dedication!!!

P.S.-- all graphics and stripes are vinyl and no matter how ugly you and everyone else thinks they are, i liked them!!! but YES they can come off!!!

Engine:
-348ci shortblock (paid over $6grand just for shortblock)
-Lunati Forged Crank
-Lunati H-rods
-CP pistons with 2cc or 4cc valve release (cant remember)
-Custom LG Motorsports G5XX cam specially made for this vehicle (will tell specs to buyer)
-LS6 Ported Oil Pump
-Double Roller Timing Chain

ALSO comes with:
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-Racetronix Plug n Play Harness
-Aluminum drive shaft
-Fidanza lightweight aluminum flywheel with practically new Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch.
- I think thats about it.......

The car as of right now is set-up for autocross or roadrace suspension (it handles like a FU**ING roller coaster from hell).... for you drag enthusiasts, you already know how easy it will be to convert this to full drag! plus on my other link you will see drag times with FULL AUTOCROSS suspension!

Suspension/ Chasis consists of:
-Custom 6pt roll bar (2'' x .120 ERW, SCAA Solo 1 and NHRA 10second legal)
-Track Legal Simpson 5-point racing harness (driver & passenger)
-BMR subframe connectors, welded points near roll bar pickup points for rigidity)
-Global West Tracklink torque arm
-Global West upper A-arms (3 degree ma negative camber, currently set to 2 degrees)
-Global West front coilover kit w/Koni DA shocks, 800# springs
-ADDCO solid 32mm frot sway bar
-1LE 21mm rear sway bar
-Global West rear height adjustable spring kit
-Koni SA rear shocks
-Global West Tubular Lower Control Arms with delalum bushings
-BMR adjustable panhard rod
-Hotchkiss strut tower brace

Trans Am when it had ALL parts with PERFECT idle at 1,000 RMP

Trans Am freeway races vs a 03' Cobra- when my clutch was bad!!!

2FAST WS9 vs SLOWBRA
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...BRA_169837.htm

Trans Am first start up with new cam and old FAST 90/90 setup with no Nitrous set-up

AGAIN, if you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to give me a call!!!(714) 271-7570

KEITH

Last edited by 2 fast motorsports; 01-02-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

Considering my cobra did 10.7's all day you did real well against it. Sorry to hear about your car that thing was soo fast. Somebody is going to get a bad *** deal on a sick *** car!!!
-Shane
Old 11-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Launching!

thanks buddy! i wish we could of got the nitrous vs whipple race....oh well i guess it was never meant to be!!! thanks anyways!

Quick Reply: ***BAD ASS WS6 for SALE***