Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Camaro SS White/Ebony 77,000 M6 T-Top

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 02:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Camaro SS White/Ebony 77,000 M6 T-Top-NEW PRICE!!

2000 Camaro SS
Artic White Exterior
Ebony Leather Interior
Six Speed Manual
T-Top
Under 77,000 Miles

Exterior: VERY few blemishes. The front bumper looks perfect. The passenger fender has a 4 inch crack in paint up near the front bumper. The paint is still there just cracked. That is all the blemishes that I have noticed on the car.

Interior: Car came original with cloth. When i bought it it was a mix of cloth and 1995 Z28 leather seats. I found a wrecked 2001 Camaro SS and bought the complete interior. The car now has Ebony Leather interior. The interior is very nice in my opinion with a couple of blemishes. There is a small small small blemish on the drivers side support. The passanger seat bottom has 2 indentions, not rips, because the last owner put something on the seat and then let the car sit outside for 2 years with whatever he left sitting on the seat. The rear is immaculate with no tears or anything.

Engine: The engine is an all stock internal 346. I have the SLP Lid and intake (where it sucks from the bottom of the car, the lid looks like yours) ported MAF, Smooth Bellow, Ported Throttle Body, High flow Cats, bullet mufflers.

Transmission: Stock T-56 with Z06 clutch.

Rear End: Overhauled 10 bolt with 3.73 gears as well as posi.

Other accesories: The car has slotted rotors as well. It also has low dust high performance brake pads with less then 3000 miles on them, rarely use because of the manual, i just downshift mostly. Rear CAMARO lettering filed in in black. The car also has the SLP grille but there is no sticker on the door but does have the WU8 code so its a real SS. All black SS badges. Also has blacked out taillights but still have the originals.

Wheels and Tires: 18 x 10.5 Black with polished lip Z06 Motorsport Rims (with rivets) 275/40/18 all around. Sumitomo HRTZ II's with a bout 90% tread left. Grip Excellent in my opinion.

Electronic: Pioneer AVIC D3 Navigation/DVD player in dash ($2000). 2 12" JL Audio W6's, All new speakers in doors as well. The subs and speakers are amplified as well, subs by an 1000 watt amplfier and the speakers by an 800 watt amp. The dash was custom made to fit the deck.

The car is a great car. There are no known problems except that i had a bad catalytic converter so i purchased two high flow cats that i will install before selling or i will include with car. The car also doesnt have a muffler on it but i have the borla cat-back i will include and i can get the bullets put on or include them in sale. The car doesn't leak any fluid and even though i got a oil change about 1500 miles ago (engines), rear was done about 5 months ago and has 3000 miles on it, and i will do a complete oil change for the new owner. All fluid were changed when i bought the car in April. I also have the original airbox to include. The windsheild has a small crack, has been there since I owned the car, hasn't moved a millimeter.

Paperwork: I have kept every single piece of paper i have gotten for the car. I have the original build sheet off GM because i know a GM certified tech who got it for me from their database. It shows all the warantee work and more. I had new pulleys and belts put on about 3000 miles ago and had the GM tech (my friend) do it.

Asking 11,500 but all offers will be seriously considered.
Can Help With Shipping

Daniel
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro SS White/Ebony 77,000 M6 T-Top-2.jpg   2000 Camaro SS White/Ebony 77,000 M6 T-Top-3.jpg  

Last edited by DGageSS; 11-21-2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Lowering Price!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Location?
Old 11-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Launching!

san francisco price is negotiable i had to post one but i no its a little high
Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Launching!

bump...