Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

LS1 S13 240sx For Sale (Orlando, FL)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 S13 240sx For Sale (Orlando, FL)

Hello, for sale I have a '93 Nissan 240sx with an ls1/t56 engine swap. Work was done by me, my dad and my dad's friend (who does custom engine swaps as a side job) over the past year. All mounts are custom, as is the exhaust. The shortblock is out of an '01 Camaro (pulled two years ago) and the heads are from a '98 Trans Am. All accessories are also from same Trans Am (including t56). I bought the car about a year and a half ago from a high school girl who drove it to/from high school. Chassis has 212k miles, but has NO rust or any accidents/defects. Interior is clean, with s14 seats, and original uncracked dash.

A list all things included with car:

ls1/t56 (shortblock unknown miles, everything else 75k)
Custom engine mounts/tranny mount
Custom air intake
Koyo high-performance radiator
Custom headers
Custom exhaust (dual 3" w/x-pipe and dual chamber flowmasters)
Kyb agx shocks
Kazera 17 inch wheels (came with car when I bought it, not performance-oriented)
Speedometer corretion box
Custom driveshaft
Resurfaced flywheel
1 1/2 yr old paint job
Completely redone speaker system with 10 inch sub (all done by previous owner)

The only thing the car really needs is a new clutch.

Car should make around 300 hp/tq, and car weighs around 2800 with driver. Car should run 12.6's as it sits right now.

http://s547.photobucket.com/albums/hh466/foelg/

Reson for selling: Car cracked sleeve and blew up about 2 months ago due to overheating (radiator problem now solved). Since then everything has been rebuilt/redone, but I am out of funds and have lost my patience with the car. EVERYTHING will be installed/assembled before the car is sold, unless someone buys it within the next 3 weeks. A LOT of work has gone into this car, and everything was done right. Please call me at (901) 828-5075 or e-mail me for ANY questions or if you need more pictures.

$13,000 obo

Quick Reply: LS1 S13 240sx For Sale (Orlando, FL)