Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F/S: *2001 Trans Am Ws.6 Ram Air 6-speed (36,500 Miles)*

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Car is still for sale. I will not continue a pissing contest with older overweight morons. You had someone else chime in who thinks he knows more than the NADA and feels he truly has the capabilities to determine price on cars instead of their suggestions. You both would probably get along well. I could really care less. The facts are I am sticking to my price....and you folks are pissed...I understand. I just really had fun ******* with you and seeing how creative you could get......funny thing is throughout your incoherent rambling on, you in no way came even remotely close to making any sense or one single logical statement. Everyone who read your posts are now dumber. I award you NO Points and may God have Mercy on your Soul.

p.s. It would be neat if this forum had moderators that could clean up these for sale posts where people try to screw up threads...with reasons for ridiculous offers. I am just trying to sell the car to use the money for a wedding..give me a break....********.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might be interested in the car - I have recently bought a turbo kit and I think this car would be a nice fit. Here's my only problem:

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=

Take it with a grain of salt - I feel your pain, but the $15,xxx number you used, was a retail price, not a private party price - in lieu of the hostilities in this thread, I think I'll refrain from making an offer.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Teching In

Don't give in! I think you have an excellent asking price.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Fastback302
Car is still for sale. I will not continue a pissing contest with older overweight morons. You had someone else chime in who thinks he knows more than the NADA and feels he truly has the capabilities to determine price on cars instead of their suggestions. You both would probably get along well. I could really care less. The facts are I am sticking to my price....and you folks are pissed...I understand. I just really had fun ******* with you and seeing how creative you could get......funny thing is throughout your incoherent rambling on, you in no way came even remotely close to making any sense or one single logical statement. Everyone who read your posts are now dumber. I award you NO Points and may God have Mercy on your Soul.

p.s. It would be neat if this forum had moderators that could clean up these for sale posts where people try to screw up threads...with reasons for ridiculous offers. I am just trying to sell the car to use the money for a wedding..give me a break....********.
They do have mods on here. I just happen to know amost all of them. Good luck with the sale and congrats on the wedding.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 350f
LMAO!!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
They do have mods on here. I just happen to know amost all of them. Good luck with the sale and congrats on the wedding.
Thanks and be careful on your job...I was just giving you **** earlier. I do respect cops. You should get paid more. But, to everyone...I am not coming down on the price by thousands. If you can actually pay for the car...then pm me an offer....but like I said expect hundereds off for reasons like helping out with shipping. Not thousands KBB is a suggested price for people to use as a tool. NADA is the true loan value of the car. That is what I am pricing my car off of.....price your cars how you like. I am sure there are plenty of people caught in a pinch because of the economy and whoring their cars out for $14,000. Price is what you pay...BUT VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET...AND THIS CAR HAS TONS OF VALUE THAT OTHER TRANS AMS FOR SIMILAR PRICE AND OF COURSE LESS CAN'T MATCH.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Launching!

first time i saw a war on these thread end so nicely were both parties are now cool hmm that a keeper

any way nice car pm me your bottom line price and I'll see what i can do also are both front seat power seats
Old 02-25-2009, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fotis
first time i saw a war on these thread end so nicely were both parties are now cool hmm that a keeper

any way nice car pm me your bottom line price and I'll see what i can do also are both front seat power seats
Both front seats have power. The passenger seat however is only power lumbar.....the slide of the seat moving forward and backward is actuated by a lever underneath where your left leg would be.

pm sent
Old 02-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Teching In

very very gorgeous clean car. a bit outta my price range.. what are you looking for as far as a trade plush cash?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad both you guys decided to man up and get over the beef. This car btw is beautiful. And for anyone who is interested in buying this car if it's worth 16k to you than buy it. There is no such thing as what a car is "worth" It's what someone is willing to pay. Here's an example. When I was 16 I had a mild H/C 93 formula. Sold for 11k. This guy just really wanted it and he knew I didn't really wanna sell it. It was worth 11k to him. It's not ripping people off if that's what someone is willing to pay and they understand actual value. The value of a car is different than what it's worth. The guy who bought my car knew the value of the car but it was worth more to him than the value. Anyways best of luck on the sale man I hope you get what you want out of it and if you hold out I think you will.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Staging Lane

Free Bump to the top for ya..

Side note, I have an 02' about the same as yours, a few more mods, and about the same miles. I took it today to trade it in on a new pickup. I was offered 8 grand. 8,000 dollars.... WTH? I felt like I just got kicked in the face. I understand the economy blows... but come on. Mine too is paid off and it looks like i'm keeping it for now.

I wish you well on the sell, and 16k is fricken cheap for this car. You couldn't buy one with these miles and come remotely close to building on like this for the money. It will make someone a great toy.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the comments! Bump.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Teching In

ttt....ttt
Old 03-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Teching In

JERRY JERRY JERRRY! man i cant belive i just wasted 8 minutes of my life reading this, lol @ this thread, gl on the car
Old 03-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Teching In

bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Staging Lane

This thread is linked to 4 or 5 different sites,I have never seen a flame war end in such a way and have a thread remain unlocked.
This looks like a sweet car if I hadn't just dropped 10k on one I might have considered this.
Free bump any ways
Old 03-04-2009, 01:23 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by saitin
This thread is linked to 4 or 5 different sites,I have never seen a flame war end in such a way and have a thread remain unlocked.
This looks like a sweet car if I hadn't just dropped 10k on one I might have considered this.
Free bump any ways
haha what sites?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Teching In

bump to top of page
Old 03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice ride PM comming

Quick Reply: F/S: *2001 Trans Am Ws.6 Ram Air 6-speed (36,500 Miles)*