Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Fs: 2001 som z28

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Fs: 2001 som z28

Asking Price: $5,000

Vehicle City & State: Stillwater, Oklahoma

Vehicle Make, Model, Year: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Actual Mileage: 105,000

Title: Clean, no accidents

Transmission Type: Automatic

Body Color: Sunset Orange Metallic

Interior Type and Color: Black/Ebony Leather Interior

Options: T-Tops, Loaded with everything except the 6 disc changer

List of modifications: Optima Red Top Battery, SLP Lid, SSRA Ram Air, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Bilstein HD Shocks, !Side Molding, Clear front and rear side signal lenses, Black Metal Grill, Tinted Windows, Projector Headlamps, Viper Alarm and Remote Start System, Most of the interior has had Dynamat installed, I replaced the factory stereo with 4 Kicker speakers driven by a Kicker Amp. The Head Unit is a Double Din Pioneer AVIC D3 with Navigation. I also installed the Pioneer iPod adapter. You can buy a Bluetooth adapter for the head unit off of eBay if you would like Bluetooth functionality for the Head Unit.

List of known issues, flaws, or problems:
1) I hit a tire in the road about 5 years ago and it scratched the front bumper so I had it repainted. Color matches and it looks great except around the front passenger side wheel well where the paint has cracked in a very small area, hardly noticeable.
2) Window tinting on Driver’s windows needs to be replaced. It got torn up when my window fell out of alignment and I never got around to replacing it.
3) SES light is on. The only code which comes up is for a Knock Sensor. I have not had time to replace it yet. I think they’re like a $50 part.

Other than that, mechanically the car is in good shape. I'm the second owner (purchased at 12,000 miles), and it has always been adult owned and driven. It has been my daily driver for the past 6 years. It is NOT in perfect condition, it has normal wear and tear for a car of its age and mileage. A lot of the miles on the car are highway miles because I commuted an hour both ways my first two years of school. I have always kept up with maintenance and have changed the oil myself every 5000 miles with Mobil One Synthetic 10W-30 and a Mobil One High Efficiency Oil Filter. I only fill her up with 91 Octane. I just recently replaced the Water Pump and Alternator. Brakes were replaced last summer, pads and rotors. Tires are at about 50% of tread left, they are Good Year F1 GS-D3 and are the best tires ever. They hook up like nothing else.

Has the vehicle had any accidents or paint work?
No Accidents. Driver’s door was replaced last year due to the hinges starting to sag. Door was removed from another SOM Camaro and installed on mine. You would never know if I didn’t tell you.
This car is really amazing, it turns heads everywhere I drive it, I really hate to see it go, but I am graduating from college and need to use the money from my car to pay off a student loan.

Payment:
I will require a Cashier's Check from a National Bank, or other well known financial institution for the full amount.
Please email me with any questions z28dude@gmail.com
I have been honest to the best of my ability about the car and its condition, the car is being sold AS IS with no warranty.

Email me for more pictures
Attached Thumbnails Fs: 2001 som z28-img_5063.jpg   Fs: 2001 som z28-2006-11-08-car-5-.jpg   Fs: 2001 som z28-img_5061.jpg   Fs: 2001 som z28-img_5064.jpg  

Last edited by Camaro Z28 Dude; 02-26-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Added more info
Old 02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Staging Lane

I just got back from Carmax in OKC, they are going to give me $4,000 for it. Their offer is good for 1 week. If I haven't had any offers by this time next week I am going to accept their offer.

Anybody?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Good luck, shouldn't have a problem selling it! Looks good.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Staging Lane

TO everyone who has been emailing me about more pics, I am leaving right now to go take some before the sun goes down. BRB.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

SOLD!!!

Thanks everyone!
Old 02-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Dex
TECH Regular

damn that was quick wish i could have grabbed it