Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 SLP z28 Camaro for sale $13000

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2000 SLP z28 Camaro for sale $13000

I have a 2000 SLP z28 Camaro T-tops that I am trying to sell.
94k Miles on the body, less than 5k on the ls1 engine. Freshly rebuilt with forged pistons, rods, crank, GM Performance hot-cam, z06 corvette valve springs/retainers/pushrods/rocker arms, milled c5 corvette heads, 265 psi per cylinder, Diablo sport chip, Diablo sport hand-held programmer w/ "SLP" package, 1 pound alluminum driveshaft, cross-drilled and slotted rotors, upgraded brakes all the way around, 250 dry shot of NOS (used once), Corvette 17x8.5 alluminum alloy rims in the front, corvette 18x10.5 alluminum alloy rims in the back. Brand new good year eagle f1 all season tires all the way around, 4" cowl induction hood (functional), remote/keyless start, built differential, 4:10 Gearing, built 460LE transmission through chevorlet dealer (b&M shift kit) -- transmission comes with fully transferrable warranty through GM mr. goodwrench, can be honored at any authorized chevorlet dealer. Alpine head unit, Two Alpine type R subwoofers with Alpine 1000 watt RMS amplifier, six polk audio subwoofers powered by an mtx 4-channel amp pushing a total of 800 watts to the mids and highs. Two tone car Maroon body, black hood / trunk -- definetly one of a kind. Located in Florida (not near the beach! Brakes are not rusted!), pictures available upon request. Messege me your email if you would like pictures.

PS: competition air/fuel guage (autometer) as well as vacuume and boost -- Was going to supercharge but have simply lost interest, I also just installed 9500k HiD headlights on the car as well.

Oh and the transmission warranty, if malfunctions at all it is replaced no matter what, no questions asked, however many times until you put 196,000 miles on the car and the car is currently at ~95k miles.

Asking for $13,000