Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS. 2002 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS. 2002 Camaro SS

This sale is for a 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Im asking $17,000 or make a reasonable offer.This car is in excellent condition, inside and out. The inside is immaculate with no rips or tears in any of the seats of in the fabric. There is, however, a minor crack in the dash on the passenger side. The exterior is just as clean as the inside. There are two minor scratches on the car. One is on the rear bumper and the other is on the rear fender on the passenger side. This car is always garage kept and has never seen snow. This car gets driven once or twice a week and gets detailed inside and out when it does get driven. I also wax the car every couple months or so, so the paint is still in great condition. I had the tail lights, 3rd brake light, side markers, and front turn-signals smoked black less than a month ago. The exterior is very clean and sutle looking with the badges removed and the lights smoked to match the car.

This is a true SS Camaro and comes with all the options for that year of car, including: Power everything, t-tops, and leather. All the electronics still work. It has cruise control, steering wheel audio controls, traction control, and abs. Aside from the factory options i have added several after-market touches to the car including an audio system with JL door speakers and sub. A memphis Class-D amp, and a Panasonic, touch-screen, DVD player with sirius satallite radio, and ipod hook-up. Under the hood is a slightly modified LS1 engine. This is a very powerful and strong running engine. With the additions of a Texas-Speed Cam, some minor head work, and a custom dyno-tune by Exotic Performance Plus this car put down 424 hp and 413 lb/ft of torque to the rear wheels! All the other modifications made to my car are listed below:

Factory Options:
-SS Pakage
-Black on Black leather
-5 spoke Chrome ZR1 Wheels
-T-Tops
-6-speed transmission w/ hurst shifter.

Exterior Modifications:
Exterior is pretty much stock besides the addition of 20% tinted windows and smoked lights.

Interior Modifications:
Stock interior.

Performance:
-Texas Speed "Magic Stick V.4" Cam (239/242, .649"/.609")
-Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
-PRC Dual Valve Springs
-Titanium Valve Seats
-New Valve Seals
-EGR System Removed
-Ported MAF housing
-Smooth Bellow
-SLP Air Lid
-Mid Length Headers (wrapped with heat wrap)
-Off-road Y-pipe
-SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
-Custom Tune by Exotic Perfomance Plus

Suspension/Chassis:
-Lowered
-Sub-frame Connectors.

Drivetrain:
-T56 Six-speed Transmission
-Shift Skip Eliminator
-4.10:1 Rear End Gears
-Pro 5.0 Shifter
-Aluminum Driveshaft

Electronics:
-Panasonic 6.5 inch widscreen indash DVD player
-Sirius Satallite Radio and Ipod Hook Up
-10in JL Audio w3 Sub in Stealth Box
-Memphis 500.1 Amplifier.

This car has over $9,000 in modifications which you wont have to pay for. This car is in great condition, looks great, and has the power to back it up. I have enjoyed this car for the time that i have owned it, but current bills and the economy are forcing me to sell it. The next owner will enjoy this car! PM me with any further questions.

Also, here are some pics. . .

Please PM me for more pics or with any questions you have.

Last edited by torq_32; 04-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Bump for a sweet SS, where are you located? Indiana? Just guessing because that's what the plate kind of looks like. Is the mileage in the picture accurate or does it have more since the pic was taken? Stock clutch?
Old 04-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

^ yes bump for more info on the car
Old 04-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Teching In

I have driven it one time since i took the picture. So the odometer in the picture is fairly accurate just add about 50 miles. Drove it to work one day. And yes i am located in Angola, IN. Right in the northeast corner. And yes it is the stock clutch which from what i read is a zo6 clutch. It has been to the drag strip 1 time just to see what i would run but other than that, it hasnt been beat on. Let me know if there are any more questions! Thanks for the interest.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Teching In

What did it run at the drag strip??
Old 04-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Teching In

ran an 11.9 @ 120mph. But my car was just sold today. Thanks Jerry from UMI!

Quick Reply: FS. 2002 Camaro SS