Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

wtt 240sx ls1

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
Cool car, I like the Sil80 feel with the 180 tails...boy that original owner was a whiny little **** wasn't he...sounds pissed b/c if/when you sell it for 10K you will have made a profit.
sil80? this car dose not have a s-13 front nor did real sil80's have kouki taillights
what do you drive a Monte Carlo .... I'm sure that's fun
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Andrew600
im sorry bud but you didnt take car of the car at all. this thread has turned to junk. but no i pulled the motor on my own. oh, and in your thread you stated you bled the clutch. no sorry.. you didnt.

you know what funny is you tell me i dont know ****. but you sat and tried to tell me the "the clutch needs to heat up before it works like it supposed to" and if your nine year old sister could have fixed all the **** that i had to. because you obviously neglected your car and didnt take care of it. what im curious is why you didnt fix anything??
and no the coilovers arent bad alot better ride than the shity ride i was getting with the coils the original guy put on.. i like them

oh and fyi the wheel almost fell off because parts were lose on the car, probably because of your master technician sister that did all your work.

im sorry kid but you got the car and didnt do a damn thing to it and pawned it off on someone so they could fix all the **** you couldnt. let it go, water under the bridge.

enjoy the motorcycle you dont know how to ride.
i said the car needs to heat ,up you bought it in jan. the car did not go into some gears the slave cyc. was shot and after 15 mins of it on it would go into any gear no problem i told you that. i never said the " clutch needs to be heated up" you insist on calling me kid when i'm older then you?

the shocks and springs were fine megan coilovers suck see what you get
Old 05-19-2009, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear you bought the car off a no talent hack above....

OP needs to to PM a moderator and get this **** cleaned up and infractions to above. ******* real classy...'well you never asked if it was broke'. Can't wait to the day where I can start using stereotypes for the people that created them on here.

What a joke.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Teching In

i just dont see why you insist on being a dick to me for no reason. i find that you bought the car pawned it off because you couldnt do the things that need to be done to get it street ready.

i dont see why you have your panties in a bunch, i fixed everything that you couldnt or chose not too. end of story.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Teching In

truce, you just ticked me off when you started the name calling when all i said that the motor was a 01 z28 motor and not a 02 ss as you say it is
Old 05-20-2009, 01:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dontsleeponme
truce, you just ticked me off when you started the name calling when all i said that the motor was a 01 z28 motor and not a 02 ss as you say it is
my bad on the misprint.
but it is indeed an ls1 and t56 none the less. sorry you got upset. i work on cars alot and its taken me a lot of work and money to get this thing up and going the way it should have been when i bought it from you. so if i seem a little upset about a few things you forgot to mention or a few things you kinda fibbed on like bleeding the slave cyl, stuff like that. you should feel good that you have a brand new motorcycle with barely any miles on it and it will run forever. and a master technician for a sister.

end of thread. car will either be gone on friday or im keeping it and it will most likely keep being my dd.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:59 AM
Teching In

my bad on the misprint.
but it is indeed an ls1 and t56 none the less. sorry you got upset. i work on cars alot and its taken me a lot of work and money to get this thing up and going the way it should have been when i bought it from you. so if i seem a little upset about a few things you forgot to mention or a few things you kinda fibbed on like bleeding the slave cyl, stuff like that. you should feel good that you have a brand new motorcycle with barely any miles on it and it will run forever. and a master technician for a sister.

end of thread. car will either be gone on friday or im keeping it and it will most likely keep being my dd.
god's honest truth i must have bled that clutch 6 times and gravity bled it 2 times be4 i figured out the slave was bad , so i dont see how you think i was fibbing good luck
Old 05-20-2009, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=403199

good seller, Not trying to sabotage my thread cuz i called him out lieing on here

about it being a 2002 ss when its a 2001 z28

Quick Reply: wtt 240sx ls1