Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

89 Mustang GT Roller - Custom Paint - Great LSx swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 89 Mustang GT Roller - Custom Paint - Great LSx swap

I know this isn't technically LSx powered yet, but that's what I was going to do with it.
Anyhow, 53k miles 89 GT with custom two tone Viper Blue or Viper Silver paint. Decent interior, comes with brand new in the box carpet. Has 95 5 lug front conversion and 95 GT rearend with disc and unknown gear. Rear is loosely bolted in, needs rubber brake lines hooked up all around. Previous owner has removed the gas tank also. Car was originally a 5.0/ 5-speed, then converted to AOD for old owners wife. Car still has pedals, 5.0 ECM, and car side EFI wiring.

The bads:
Car has rebuilt title, cracked windshield. Could use some weatherstripping, etc. Engine compartment wasn't painted, is dirty white and has had typical reinforment done where they commonly get weak at the bottom of the shock towers. Metal was welded in nicely.

The goods:
Paint looks great in person, two tone flows into door jambs and looks nicer than pics. Lower mileage car, pretty nice underneath, no major rust, pretty much stock. Power windows, locks, lumbar. New replacement headlights/ turn signals in the front are very nice looking.

Located in Davenport, Iowa, about 2.5 hours west of Chicago, right on I-80

$3400/ best

Could also be bought with a used 5.3 engine, this would make an easy swap and be pretty quick on a little spray, or turbo it!

Car is dirty and pics don't do the paint justice, it looks nice

Old 04-21-2009, 12:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

to the top

Quick Reply: 89 Mustang GT Roller - Custom Paint - Great LSx swap