Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

10 Second Daily Driver 02 WS6 Stock H/C

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The price is or best offer.
Ive seen many 02 WS6s on Autotrader with the same mileage as mine going for $15k-$18k.
I priced mine at $14k obo cuz the only things keeping the car from being perfect is the rim & front bumper & those 2 can be fixed with 400 bucks or less.
So its still a good deal,someone would have a 1 owner,10 second,daily driver for less than you can buy a bone stock one with the same mileage.
Not to mention that you'd have to spend 10K in mods for it to run the times that mine does & still be as dependable as it is.
I think the price is fair but like I said its or best offer so its not like Im saying $14k firm.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ul lose
the price is or best offer.
Ive seen many 02 ws6s on autotrader with the same mileage as mine going for $15k-$18k.
I priced mine at $14k obo cuz the only things keeping the car from being perfect is the rim & front bumper & those 2 can be fixed with 400 bucks or less.
So its still a good deal,someone would have a 1 owner,10 second,daily driver for less than you can buy a bone stock one with the same mileage.
Not to mention that you'd have to spend 10k in mods for it to run the times that mine does & still be as dependable as it is.
I think the price is fair but like i said its or best offer so its not like im saying $14k firm.
$9100?
Old 05-13-2009, 06:56 AM
FTW
Teching In

WHOA! talk about a lowball...
Old 05-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FTW
WHOA! talk about a lowball...
Read the entire thread...it was a joke
Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You may be seeing WS6's FOR SALE for that price on autotrader but they aren't selling.

What you're asking for that car will buy one with ALOT more mods and 1/3 the miles. Trust me.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:55 PM
12 Second Club

Bump for a badass car.This car has handed me my *** a few times without break a sweat.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by TS6
You may be seeing WS6's FOR SALE for that price on autotrader but they aren't selling.

What you're asking for that car will buy one with ALOT more mods and 1/3 the miles. Trust me.
Exactly,you can get a car with "ALOT more mods" for that price meaning that it wont be as dependable as a stock H/C one.
And just cuz a car has more mods doesnt make it faster,Ive beaten two other H/C Fbodies motor to motor & they had more bolt ons than I had.
Also,having more mods doesnt add value to the car,if it did Id be asking twice as much as I have way over twice as much in it.
Besides,I purposely left the motor bone stock so it would be more daily driver friendly.
Oh & Ive beaten cars that had twice the HP mine has,you want proof?
Watch this: Me v.s. 98 Corvette Conv. 408,M6,375hp Shot (track time=9.40@147)

http://vettefbodyvideo.vidiac.com/se...9a00373462.htm
http://vettefbodyvideo.vidiac.com/se...99011df632.htm
So if anybody is looking for a 10 second sleeper & daily driver here it is!!! $14k obo
Old 05-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by bodydropped
Bump for a badass car.This car has handed me my *** a few times without break a sweat.
Yeah it was kinda easy
Although it might be a little closer these days.

Last edited by UL LOSE; 05-14-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 AM
FTW
Teching In

Originally Posted by weeble1
Read the entire thread...it was a joke
Ahh.. I see.. Didnt want people lowballing a friend of mine..
Old 05-14-2009, 06:32 AM
FTW
Teching In

Originally Posted by TS6

Alot more mods doesnt mean a car is as reliable and/or as quick as this one.. TRUST ME..
Old 05-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FTW
Ahh.. I see.. Didnt want people lowballing a friend of mine..
It's all good. I would have done the same as you
Old 05-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by FTW
Alot more mods doesnt mean a car is as reliable and/or as quick as this one.. TRUST ME..
Exactly what Im trying to say. I believe the car is worth the asking price.
And if you guys knew the car personally,I think you'd agree.
I have many friends that would love to buy the car but just cant afford it.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:38 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FTW
It does when those mods are things like a rear end that won't break when you look at the gas pedal, things of that nature.

I won't argue with you guys, you can ask $50K for the thing for all I care, I'm just telling you it WILL NOT sell for $14K unless you find an illiterate moron who doesn't know how to read classified ads because there cars on here for ALOT less that are ALOT better, and you know what? Those cars aren't selling either.

A car was purchased here by a guy I know, and it sat for sale for awhile, so this wasn't one of those crazy crackhead deals that gets snatched up within 5 minutes of the post. He bought it for $14K, now check the details:

37K mile SS
New Strange S60 and driveshaft
Built 4L60E, stall, cooler, etc
New BMR TA, X member, LCAs, PHB, etc.
New coil overs
BRAND new rims
Ported heads
MS3 cam
Headers, all bolt ons, etc
New HSW nitrous kit with all the right parts (window switch, FPSS, switch panel, purge, heater, etc)
Racetronix FP
Aftermarket stereo
Professional tune
Car is mint inside and out
Runs faster than yours (as it should with more mods)

Now, if that guy couldn't sell his car quickly with all those mods and being in excellent condition with low miles, why would anyone buy your car over something like that? See my point?
Old 05-15-2009, 05:49 AM
FTW
Teching In

Originally Posted by UL LOSE
I have many friends that would love to buy the car but just cant afford it.
Me for example..
Old 05-15-2009, 05:52 AM
FTW
Teching In

Originally Posted by TS6
Now, if that guy couldn't sell his car quickly with all those mods and being in excellent condition with low miles, why would anyone buy your car over something like that? See my point?
He couldnt sell his car quickly? He posted it FS at the beginning of May..

If you're not interested in the car.. dont post..
Old 05-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by FTW
He couldnt sell his car quickly? He posted it FS at the beginning of May..

If you're not interested in the car.. dont post..
Exactly
Old 05-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by TS6
It does when those mods are things like a rear end that won't break when you look at the gas pedal, things of that nature.

I won't argue with you guys, you can ask $50K for the thing for all I care, I'm just telling you it WILL NOT sell for $14K unless you find an illiterate moron who doesn't know how to read classified ads because there cars on here for ALOT less that are ALOT better, and you know what? Those cars aren't selling either.

A car was purchased here by a guy I know, and it sat for sale for awhile, so this wasn't one of those crazy crackhead deals that gets snatched up within 5 minutes of the post. He bought it for $14K, now check the details:

37K mile SS
New Strange S60 and driveshaft
Built 4L60E, stall, cooler, etc
New BMR TA, X member, LCAs, PHB, etc.
New coil overs
BRAND new rims
Ported heads
MS3 cam
Headers, all bolt ons, etc
New HSW nitrous kit with all the right parts (window switch, FPSS, switch panel, purge, heater, etc)
Racetronix FP
Aftermarket stereo
Professional tune
Car is mint inside and out
Runs faster than yours (as it should with more mods)

I can guarantee I would beat that car on the street cuz he wont hook anywhere near as good as I can.
It wont be the 1st H/C & sprayed LS1 Fbody Ive beat cuz I can cut a 1.4x 60' on the street.
Also like I already said,just cuz a car has more mods doesnt mean it adds to the value.
And I also already said that the price is obo. How many times do I have to point that out?
Actually,I wouldve already sold the car for 14k if S.S. wouldve checked his PMs 1 day earlier!!!
The fact of the matter is,its just your opinion that its not worth the asking price,that doesnt make it a fact,just your opinion.
If you plan to continue commenting negatively about my car & the price then just stay out of the thread.

Last edited by UL LOSE; 05-15-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by UL LOSE
I can guarantee I would beat that car on the street cuz he wont hook anywhere near as good as I can.
It wont be the 1st H/C & sprayed LS1 Fbody Ive beat cuz I can cut a 1.4x 60' on the street.
Also like I already said,just cuz a car has more mods doesnt mean it adds to the value.
And I also already said that the price is obo. How many times do I have to point that out?
Actually,I wouldve already sold the car for 14k if S.S. wouldve checked his PMs 1 day earlier!!!
The fact of the matter is,its just your opinion that its not worth the asking price,that doesnt make it a fact,just your opinion.
If you plan to continue commenting negatively about my car & the price then just stay out of the thread.

Good luck with the sale, car sounds like one hell of a sleeper.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TS6
Good luck with the sale, car sounds like one hell of a sleeper.
Thank you. And yes,it is a sleeper,from seeing the car in person & hearing it idle nobody would think it'd run 10s or cut a 1.47 60'
Old 05-15-2009, 05:51 PM
S.S
Teching In

this is very tru i ended up jumpin on a 05 ram srt10 that i stole. i couldent belive it when i found this car for sale cuz i have been showin all my friends the vids. this car kills evos stis all sorts of **** out the whole and then puts lenghs on them, most of the time on motor too. im a bit dissaponted i dident get that pm on time im missing out on a real money maker. good luck with the sale who ever buys this is geting a monster

Quick Reply: 10 Second Daily Driver 02 WS6 Stock H/C