Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Gauging Interest 2001 BLACK M6 WS6 28K MILES!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SEB2FN
Sucks that i defended this country for douche bags like yourself to be alive.
Thats a pretty adult attitude there , what exactly sucks ??? That I call you out for some shady sales practice's..as do other members on this board.

So i shouldnt be alive because you want to hide/not disclose all the facts..huh..thats a lot of integrity/honor there...your true colors are shown in your inmature reply
Old 05-19-2009, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SEB2FN
You shoudln't accuse people of **** you have no idea about.

Excatly what did i accuse you off ??????????

All I did was point out that you edited previous threads, implied you were the original owner..then edited it out...thats a FACT, not a accusation.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

Mmm seafood lol
Old 05-22-2009, 04:38 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

This car has been on here 1001 times up for sale and post in the past by this dude changed as well..

SHADDy better call him slim shaddy.. Can we get a mod to ban him or look way further into this. Ill pm Tony later today and see if he can. no need for someone to rap a members hard earned money.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Teching In

Im going to clarfiy this one time and one time only. The only "shady" thing i did if you would like to call it that, was advertise my last car as "one owner". I was not trying to lie and say i was the orginal owner just taught it was a better way of marketing to say it was a one owner owned car. When i first got confronted about it, i realized it was wrong to do it that way and i changed my post b/c i did not want to mislead anyone on here, even though everyone who came to me i told them right off the bat i was not the orginal owner of the vehicle. I went back to edit my post in "whats it worth" b/c i did not want people seeing what i paid for the car. Some people may have issue's knowning im making money off of them so that was my only reasoning behind that. Now i can appreciate how a lot of people on here are looking out for other people b/c people do get riped of, it happens, but i dont appreciate how i've been made out to look like a scum bag, its like; one person calls you a lair/shady, and everyone jumps on the hate the guy selling the car buss... If you choose not to do business with me, b/c someone has a opinion about me that does not even know me in real life, that is your choice, your lose, but i invite anyone to come look at any car that i am selling and you wont be disapointed. Last but not least, in regards to the last post, this car has never been advertised your geting this mixed up with the 2001 a4 w/ 32k miles which is sold. Im not even going to attempt to post the 2001 ws6 m6 w/ 28k miles w/ 400rwhp on here b/c im sick of being attacked and made out to look like im intentionaly trying to be shady or lie to people, its not my way, so i will stay out of this section of the forum and just use the good old craigslit and deal with krazy's. I apologize to all those who have wasted close to 10 + minutes reading all these threads and wasted time in their lives over forum drama =)

Last edited by SEB2FN; 05-22-2009 at 08:37 AM.