Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FOR SALE Black 2001 Camaro SS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 07:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE Black 2001 Camaro SS!!

Well, hard times have pushed me into a corner and the only way to get myself back on my feet is to.....sell my SS. It was going to be my project car and I didnt want anything getting in my way of perfecting this car. But I held up as long as I could until my power steering started leaking, a $900 fix that was estimated by a local car shop. I just put new Rykon 275 tires on the front and a practically new set of 275 Nitto 555R's on the back. This car has 97,000 miles and still runs great. The sound is just awesome, have yet to hear another SS/Z28 sound like this one. Some problems with the car are as listed.

I had a shop install my Luk Gold Pro Clutch 6,000 miles ago and it's already starting to slip. So the shop HAD to of installed it incorrectly which means that the clutch can be fixed, hopefully.

The paint on the front bumper, right fender, and hood are in poor condition (I would say this car needs a full paint job)

Drivers side rear quarter panel has a baseball sized dent

The passenger door is unaligned when open but lines up just fine when closed. Air leaks through the window because it has loosened from the door panel due to passengers closing the door by using the window

Modifications done to the car:
New 12 bolt
Pacesetter LT Headers (5k miles)
Pacesetter ORY Pipe (5k miles)
Cut-Out: Manuel
C6 Tips
C6 Shift ****
Full Blue LED Interior(Speedo, HVAC, TCS, FOG Light Switch, and panel where you turn your headlights on/inside lights on)
6K HID Kit for low beam and Fogs (x2 wire harnesses, one of the fog light HID's doesnt work but may work when you install these harnesses which gives more power to the HIDS)
Whistler Mod
Clear/Smoked Corner Lights
Cobalt Gauges (Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Gauge that reads 0-60, 60-0, Horsepower, 1/4 mile, and G's)- glow blue at night ($1k total spent to buy/install)
Panasonic Headunit (emits blue)
Lowered in the front from the previous owner so Im not too sure what kind of springs he used.
Flat Black Berger Panel
Stainless Steel SS embelms on the two fenders
Gloss Black SS emblem and Bowtie on the Berger Panel which compliments the Flat Black Berger Panel very nicely
Tinted Tail lights
Black Chrome CAMARO inserts on the Berger Panel
17" Chrome ZR1 wheels

Im asking for $7,500 for this. Ive put about $6k total in this car and I got it for $9,000.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey mods, could you delete this thread. I accidentally created two duplicate threads. Thanks

Quick Reply: FOR SALE Black 2001 Camaro SS!!