Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

97 Trans Am Project, Spohn, ford 9", 402ci, T-56, Caged, Eibach, KYB, ect.

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Trans Am Project, Spohn, ford 9", 402ci, T-56, Caged, Eibach, KYB, ect.

FOR SALE
97’ Trans Am Drag Car LOADED wt PARTS
1997 Trans Am (oe-gt package) 6-speed Manual. It sits as a rolling chassis with near every performance part available. It kills me to have to sell it but I need the money for college, and to fix my daily driver p.o.s. Ive been building on this project for about a year or so now. This car means too much to me to put a price tag on it, so please make a respectable offer and I will get back to you. Without engine or price of vehicle included ive spent $9,500, total ive spent over $15,000 just to give u an idea. but i really have no clue what its worth as it sits as a project, so i know those numbers technicaly dont even matter, but at least you know whats been put into it financially. F$^K COLLEGE FUNDING!

My number is 317-441-3482 or sivart63@sbcglobal.net Thanks for looking. –Travis McCarty

as is- and with everything that follows… *ALL BRAND NEW N’ SHINEY* and Installed
The Frame is in MINT condition Absolute No Rust
The Body- needs RF Fender, Mirror, and aftermarket Hood “mailbox fight”
>>>>>SUSPENSION<<<<<
Spohn Tubular K-Member…..installed
Spohn Tubular A-Arms…..installed
KYB AGX 8-way adjustable Struts…..installed
Eibach Pro Launch Drag Springs, front and rear with right side Air Lift Pressurized Spring bag…..installed
Triangulated X-Boxed Sub-Frame Connectors- “already welded in”…..installed
Ford 9” rear with Richmond 4.0 gears…..installed
Painless’- GM Wiring harness…..installed
New Hub assemblies up front…..installed
Stock cleaned and painted spindles…..installed
Stock Re- Assembled and painted Rack n Pinion…..installed
Brand New Tie Rods…..installed
>>>>>OTHER PERFORMANCE PARTS<<<<<
Comp Eng. 8-pt Roll Cage- Each bead is triple stacked MIG’d (NON FLUX) gas Custom Look* and is painted Chevy competition orange…..installed
Custom Ford 9” Rear- 4.10 Richmond Pro Series Gears, entire rear has been disassembled, cleaned and re-built with all brand new internal hardware…..installed
Lakewood Boxed Rear lower control arms …installed
C-Bu Racing seats
Rockford Foscate 8” Subwoofer
Pioneer rear speakers
T-56 6-speed Tranny with clutch and flywheel assembly – Has not yet been modified nor will it need to be. Besides a stronger clutch assembly, maybe a short throw, but internally you are good.
A set of 4 Gunmetal C5 17” x 9.5” Corvette Wheels Brand New in box, The rears are wrapped in MT-ET Street Drag Radials 275/40R’s
I also have lots of small parts, bagged and labeled
***All stock parts like 10-bolt, int. pieces, driveshaft, springs ,struts ,ac unit, k-member, brakes and hardware, and more are included if you want them.
I would like to keep the engine for a future project, but If you want the engine included… The Engine is a one of a kind being built by an engine shop in Indianapolis Its LS-Based- All Forged-and wickedly strong, and nobody will have this build but you… Please understand, for the buyers sake, it’s the only info I can give until an offer is made.

>>>>>97 TRANS AM PARTS FREE & CHEAP!<<<<<
These are all parts off of my 97 Trans Am I have parted out, (now a drag car) ...all these OE parts are in good re-usable condition. and I have an un-deployed GM air bag too Remember if you buy the car all the following OE stuff comes with it free.
((( If interested just E-mail sivart63@sbcglobal.net or call me 317-441-3482 with an offer)))
*NEW Ford 9" Rear Gears >>>>(e-mail me for more pics)<<<<
Richmond 5.14 Pro Series gears Brand New for Ford 9 inch gears... "i needed 4.10's"... ((( $110 )))
*Gas tank with Granatelli High volume fuel pump (used less than 300mi) (((...$50)))
*10 Bolt Rear End... 3.43 WS6 rear, has great posi and 45,000 mi on, i had to cut the brackets off of the housing so i could weld them up to the ford 9" that is in my car now... so the rear end is bare and ready to fab. The rear has all but brackets, and is sprayed with underbody coating to keep from rusting while sitting. ****it will need fluids! ((((...$100))))
*All 4 Springs... TAGT/WS6 Package Still firm and hold shape, 45,000 mi on them...
*2 Front Struts TAGT/WS6 Package valving still good, 45,000 mi on them as well. ...Both Struts and 4 Springs (((( ...$35)))
*Air Conditioning Unit with reservoir... ((((...$20)))
*PCM and several other ECM's... "electronic control modules" (((...$50)))
*7 spark plugs (((FREE)))
*Plastic Radiator/core cover (((FREE)))
*Battery and Connection Cables wt battery holder (((...$15)))
*Starter (((...$5)))
*Seat Belts "Tan" (((FREE)))
..Thank you for lookin’

E-Mail me for more pics.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Pics have been uploaded to my album
Old 07-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

hi how much are u looking for?