Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1998 Camaro Drag/Street 355sbc Weld RT black clean NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Camaro Drag/Street 355sbc Weld RT black clean NY

Up for sale is my 98 Camaro with a 355 carb'd sbc, roller cam, roller rockers, approx 450-500hp on the motor with a wet 150 shot backed by a 2speed glide with a 5000 stall. Wheels are Brand NEW weld Rt 15x4 and 15x10 with Brand NEW et street 28x12.5 15's. Rear end is a full spool with richmond 410s.
Motor went 10.70's in my 69 camaro pro street on street tires, this motor was never sprayed. Should run well in this car, lost the front sway bar, bumper support, a/c, ps and some other weight saving mods.

The car also has frame connectors, boxed in lca's and panhard, cut the rear pinion bar and boxed the front with a heim joint and set the rear end at 5 degrees for the launch, fully custom driveshaft loop, custom motor and trans mounts, full 3" exhaust with dynomax mufflers and road angled tips. Hurst glide shifter in stock location notched around it. The car is running a nos "big shot" system 150hp wet on a plate. Holley 750 double pumper that has been completely worked. It has huge angle plug heads with gold crane roller rockers and stud girdles and the bottom end has some serious work done to it, fluid dampener, gigantic cam, and the list goes on and on.

Car has t-tops, gray mint interior, factory alarm that still works, clean clear open NY title.

This is an all new car, never raced yet. Should go easy mid 10's on the motor and into the 9's on the bottle. This car runs VERY WELL.

Only reason for selling the car is I still have my pro street 69 camaro with a ls6 bbc with a blower on it, and no need for 2 race cars.

Car is located near Poughkeepsie, NY but I can arrange shipping.

PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASKING $9,500 OBO Must sell
nsxot1c@yahoo.com
845 705 6146
Chris

Last edited by Chris..; 08-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone??

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro Drag/Street 355sbc Weld RT black clean NY