Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd

I'm listing this car from Houston, Texas. I have a lien on the title through Chase bank. I'm asking $8000

The car is a 2002 z/28. It's equipped with the 6 speed transmission and hurst shifter. The rear is a 3channel zexel diff. with 3.42:1 gears. The car has 95XXX miles and is completely stock, with the exception of the SS wheels. I do not believe it has had any aftermarket parts installed in it's lifetime. I am the second owner of the car. I still have the 16in snowflakes if anyone is interested.
The interior is gray cloth. The driver seat is powered. Power windows, locks and mirrors. Fog lights. Have both key sets and remotes plus original owners manual.

The body: The roof has been painted white (my guess was to keep the car cooler inside). The driver side front fender is cracked at the bottom(by previous owner). There are some other small dents and dings around the car as well.

It's had a lot of recent maintenance: Replaced rear shocks Mar. '08, Replaced A/C compressor & accumulator with Delco parts August '08, New spark plugs August '08, Replaced water pump Spring 08', synthetic rear diff, engine oil and power steering fl., New brakes Jan. '09, New front pass. wheel bearing Jan. '09, New headlamp assemblies and bulbs Jan. '09.
The factory speakers have been replaced with JL component speakers in the back and infinita kappa's in the doors. The HU is the stock monsoon unit.
The driver side window motor was replaced at 82k miles about 1.5 years ago.
I have reciepts for all the major stuff I mentioned and most of the smaller things too.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pictures.

you can also find some additional information (Vin, RPO tag, etc) on the car here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/chevrolet...d-hardtop.html

Many thanks to Brangetta, his website http://brangeta.googlepages.com/, and his generous assistance.
Attached Thumbnails F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd-camaro.jpg   F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd-3maro1.jpg   F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd-maro2.jpg   F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd-maro3.jpg   F/S 2002 Camaro z/28 Hardtop 6spd-maro.jpg  

Last edited by TJPowell; 08-17-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumpfor the week