Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Very Clean 2003 Z06 50th Anniversary Red

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009 | 03:58 PM
Teching In

Default Very Clean 2003 Z06 50th Anniversary Red

I am listing the car for 27.5k slight OBO with B&B’s, optima red top, and screen kit (pretty much stock). If any other parts (rims, headers, HIDs ext.) are requested at time of sale we can negotiate accordingly, and a free wolf car cover.

History: I hunted for about 8 months before finding this red 50th anniversary Z06 in a temp controlled garage in Pennsylvania with 10k miles. I went over every inch of the car and can tell u every thing even the factory individualities and signatures under the car. I have all paper work from the window sticker to the videos brochures and issues of the free corvette subscription that come when purchased now.
Present: The car is registered, inspected, and living in my garage in Texas with 22k miles. I’m anticipating selling the car in almost factory stock form with the only change being the addition of a B&B quad tip bullet exhaust, optima red top battery purchased in Nov 08 and a full stainless steel screen kit. The car as it sits has a custom set of Iforged rims on it that there are only two rim/car combinations around and the other is on the big Island of Hawaii so no cookie cutters here. The tires are continental and have very little wear, but I will be putting the original rims back on that are in near mint condition also with little wear on original tires. She’s also lowered with C6 adjusters in the front and grade 8 metric (metric for added thickness) zinc coated bolts and washers in the rear. Also if you know anyone who recognizes this car from the Houston car show scene they can attest to how clean and sharp this car is.
Parts I have that will most likely be sold separately:
-Iforged classics with clear coated brushed aluminum centers and polished lips and continental tires with very little wear.
- Hurst shifter
-LG long tube headers and x-pipes with and without cats
-A&A HID full head light assemblies
-Elite Engineering aluminum side rail protectors with jacking pucks
- Elite Engineering front radiator support protectors
- Vararam intake with K&N filter
- Elite Engineering oil blow back catch can anodized red
-Black leather divider with red Plexiglas Z06 center and logo
-Skip shift eliminator
-Ipod2car

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
Old 08-26-2009 | 10:07 PM
On The Tree

how much for the lg's? pm me with a price if you dont mind, and also curious which series they are.
Old 08-29-2009 | 07:02 PM
Teching In

Ttt obo