Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

NC: M50 Swapped 91 318IS For Sale..Great DD

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC: M50 Swapped 91 318IS For Sale..Great DD

Well i no longer need my DD, its been a lot of fun but just got an STi so i just going to drive that.

Little history on the E30...phenomenal car, the car is pretty much cult status among BMW enthusiasts, so expect to always get asked about it by BMW people. The E30 M3 was a purpose built race car which was used in rally racing and other venues, very well balanced car, loves being sideways and is extremely controllable. I had a race suspension T/A which was quicker, but for mod to mod the E30 tops it, so smooth and so much fun. Great DD.

Mods:
120K Miles M50 out of a 1994 325
Ebay Stainless Longtubes
Full Stainless Steel 2.5" exhaust with Vibrant Resonator and Muffler (Sounds great)
Chip (dont remember from who, but can find out)
E30 325 Transmission
Bilstein Sports with IE Stage 3 Springs
M3 Caster Bushings
Koenig Remembers' w/205/50/16 GSD3's (BRAND NEW)
Z3 Shifter (with wore out bushings though)
3.73 LSD
Brand new front control arms (with new ball joints)

Car is a great DD, a lot of fun, has some cosmetic damage but and uncracked dash. The seats are the original tan cloth sport seats (rare option) and the fabric has torn since then, its really clean just with old seats. Would cost probably $200 to get the seats recovered in the cloth.

Im asking $6,000 OBO, im looking to get out of this thing though so all offers shall be entertained just figured that a decent starting point.

NOTE: Small IS lip has been put back on since these pics, and these pictures are from the old exhaust so you cant see the new vibrant muffler.

Also will get interior pics soon.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crap...just realized wrong thread, can this please be moved?? Sorry about that