Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1989 Camaro IROC LQ4 project

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Camaro IROC LQ4 project

I started this project earlier this year and I just don't want to finish it.
1989 Camaro IROC hardtop The body is in great shape and just needs washed. The floor is solid with no rust at all.
The interior is gutted with a race bucket, and roll up windows.

The car comes with a 2003 6.0 LQ4 motor with low miles, 317 aluminum heads that flow the same as LS6 heads, a Comp Cams XER 609 605 lift 238 240 duration cam, Patroit 660 lift springs, Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake, 750 holley carb and the msd ls1 ignition box for the coil packs that is new still in the box. Texas Speed ported LS6 oil pump, brand new just installed. LS2 timing set also brand new just installed. The cam, intake, timing set and oil pump have never been ran on.

The motor is completely assembled

Stainless works LS1 conversion headers bought new for 850 - still in box

Sphon LS1 conversion motor mounts

Turbo 350 transmission with a brand new in box redneck 4200 stall converter for the LS1.

Dual 12 inch electric fans

Weld Prostars 15 by 3.5 fronts and 15 by 8 for the back

The gas tank was just sumped and comes with a holley black fuel pump and all the -8 braided line and fittings needed to finish the car.

S10 manual steering box

new autometer sport comp 5 inch tach

The car needs put together and only needs a hood, alternator, and shifter.

Car would make a great drag car, previous owner said the car weighted 2750 with a 406, steel hood and IROC wheels.

Asking $3500 and not looking for any trades, I'm wanting to sell it for another new sport bike.

618-792-3894 call or text anytime
or email me at corydiveley@yahoo.com

I live close to St. Louis on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.

pics on my photobucket
http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt258/chevynutss/