Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC

$18,000, 32,000 miles!!

Last buyer ended up not working out. Freshly detailed by Jasons Auto Spa yesterday.

I bought it March of 2008 from California. Picked up a Harley last year so this has to go.

Only mods are FLP Long tube headers that come with interchangeable CATs or ORPs. I have hptuned for !cats, !air, and !cags. I also swapped the original wagon wheels for some slick looking black motorsport wheels. The previous owner also put on some fancy viper alarm as well.

Other than that, the car is stock. I came from a 10 second drag car and just wanted a stock car that I could get in and not worry about- this is it! It sounds great with the headers/stock catback- not too loud but you can really hear the rumble over stock. I get compliments whenever I am in it and often hear the phrase: I have never seen another vette like that. People ask if it's a custom color and I find them drooling over it when I park it at the store. It's a trouble-free car and looks awesome, there's not much else to say about it!

I drove it home from Cali, and have no problem delivering it to the new buyer. I can either trailer it or drive it (for gas money and a hotel/plane ticket).

Serious inquires only and no low-ballers please.

Will consider trades for cheaper/beater vehicles +cash.

Here are some exterior pictures, If someone is serious I will take as many pictures as they want of whatever they want. I had some better pictures taken, just waiting for them to be emailed to me.

Last edited by DriveATransAm; 03-28-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Junkie

ttttt
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
TECH Junkie

buy this car before i decide to keep it please.