Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2005 GTO, 34k, Cyclone Gray /w Black Int, Auto (rearended) - $9000 in Bakersfield

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 GTO, 34k, Cyclone Gray /w Black Int, Auto (rearended) - $9000 in Bakersfield

2005 Pontiac GTO - 34k original miles.
VIN: 6G2VX12U35L444770

Cylcone Gray with Black Leather Interior - LS2 400 horsepower /w Auto transmission.

This car has always been taken care of and is a garage / show queen. Unfortunately, someone in a Honda Civic rearended the car a couple weeks ago. Insurance salvaged the title even though in my opinion the damage is not nearly enough. Ive decided to sell the car as-is, no attempted repairs or anything has been done to the car since the accident (there is some tape holding the back bumper on since we unbolted it to look underneath).

Car has been extremely well taken car of and I doubt you could find a nicer condition GTO with this mileage.

This car was in almost FLAWLESS condition before. Interior and rest of car is in absolutely beautiful shape. Exterior paint veryvery nice, car always garaged and covered. Engine always serviced every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 oil/filter. Other than the axle back catback exhaust the car was entirely stock.

Ive included lots of pictures to show the damage. The car drives fine the way it is right now. Drove it home from the body shop after it was inspected. The car has no other damage other than the rear of the car where it was rearended. No rearend/wheel or damage that affects it being able to be driven. I cannot guarantee the cars damage extent or needed repairs as I am not a body shop / collision repair shop but I tried to include as many pictures as possible to show the condition of the car The title of the car will be salvaged when someone registers the car as I have the original CA DMV title in hand right now.

Buyer to pay freight shipping anywhere etc. Car will not be released until payment is received in full. Any payments by money order or cashiers check must be from a nationwide bank that has verifiable funds and fully clear before release of the vehicle. Otherwise payment would need to be made by bank transfer, cash on pickup etc. I can deliver the car within approx 250 miles of Bakersfield, CA area. Shipping should run $400-800 depending on distance from CA.

Please feel free to email me your phone number or call me 661-742-0997 (between 9am-6pm please) if youd like me to call you and discuss anything about the car.

PICTURES:

Old 10-28-2009, 06:10 PM
FormerVendor

Old 10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

ttttttttttt
Old 11-04-2009, 08:00 PM
FormerVendor

ttttttttttttt

Quick Reply: 2005 GTO, 34k, Cyclone Gray /w Black Int, Auto (rearended) - $9000 in Bakersfield