Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

LS2 H & C 99 Z28 Red Convertable Roll Bar new seats

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 03:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 H & C 99 Z28 Red Convertable Roll Bar new seats

This is the one car I said I would not sell. This is a super clean 1999 Z28 Convertible Camaro that has the special one year only red. It has the Tan top and interior. This car has been babied and was owned by the tech at Vengeance Racing.

Interior
It has a one off custom built roll cage with brand new GM front seats that have been reupholstered and look perfect. It’s been updated with a Monsoon CD player Custom Amp and carbon speakers in all the interior panels. The also a very good tint job with a nice interior.

Exterior
Super clean waxed and detailed paint with new SS emblems on the fenders and a new LS2 Camaro emblem and SS emblem on the side. I will take new pics in the morning. Not bad dings or dents. This is a beautiful car. It also has custom darken tail lights with the Berger style tail panel. New dark deadlight with the Led Halo lights. Clear side marker lights.
2007 Z06 replica wheels 17.95 with 285 rear and 275 front tires all with great tread.
Top is near perfect with only minimal wear for a OEM top that not lose at all and does not have bad wind noise. This car was very well maintained.
Billet front grill with gold bowtie

Drive train
Red painted calipers with low mile pads
3:42 rear with aftermarket posi 10K miles
700HP top level rated trans from Mad Dog transmissions under 3K miles
3600 Yank converter
Ls2 fresh rebuild with all ARP bolts and new GM rings and bearings 3K miles
Level 3 241 heads that have been CNCed with high flow valves that were rebuilt 3K miles ago
Dual spring valve springs and hardened push rods
Vindicator camshaft the Level 7 cam from Vengeance racing
Custom chromed LS6 intake, Vengeance ported throttle body
Brand new A/C compressor and fresh fluids 3K miles
High flow injectors
Slp intake and K & N filter
Pacesetter headers with a custom chambered exhaust and dummy Catalytic converter: to pass emissions with stainless resonator tips
The car made 425HP and 390 FT pounds on the Dyno and I have the paperwork. All work was done at Vengeance racing

This is an amazing car that I would not part with unless I needed the money to start a LS swap company.
Its got 128K on the car 3K on most the drivetrain

Shawn
RetroLSX@yahoo.com

14K OBO I have a ton of money in this car and did not plan to sell. Most the drivetrain has only 3K miles

Convertible
Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price update
Old 11-25-2009, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whatcha doing with the 2nd gen camaro in the first pic? bump for very clean ride tho..

Quick Reply: LS2 H & C 99 Z28 Red Convertable Roll Bar new seats