Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Lifted '99 Silverado Z71

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lifted '99 Silverado Z71

Lifted '99 Silverado Z71

5.3L V8 - 142K miles - LT trim - Power everything - Leather - 3 door

Truck has a 6" RCD lift and is rolling on 35" Toyo AT's wrapped on 18" wheels. Has an Air-Raid intake system and a custom cat-back with a Flow. Also has a Mag-Hytec diff cover on the rear diff. On the inside it has a flip out Pioneer DVD/CD deck attached to a overhead flip down monitor as well as another monitor in the passenger visor. Has JL speakers in the doors pushed by a Sony amp. It's wired for subs (power and audio are under the rear seat), but does not include them. Also has an AutoPage alarm w/remote start and pager/remote.

This is a great truck, but it's not a cream-puff. It's been used as a truck (used it for hunting, off-roading, hauling, and the occasional light duty tow) so it does have its share of scratches and dents here and there. The front leather seats are a bit worn too - the leather isn't really torn, it's more of the seams that are coming undone. If you're looking for a show truck, this is NOT it. If you're looking for something reliable that you can actually use without worrying about a scuff here or there, this is it! The trans was freshened up about 30k ago (right before I bought it) by a tech that works for B&B in Mesa. I replaced o2 sensors, plugs, and wires less than 5k miles ago. I did the fuel filter and intake earlier this year as well. Oil changes have always been at 3,500 miles since I've had it. A/C blows ice cold too with no strange noises or anything. The truck will need tires soon, however. They're pretty quiet for what they are, but they are well worn. But, the truck runs good and is reliable! The last time I took it on a longer freeway drive (about 200 miles) it got me a solid 17 mpg hand calculated using my GPS to track miles (speed varied from 70 to 80 mph).

Anyway, I think I covered it all, but I'm sure there'll be stuff I missed. If you're interested, let me know and we can setup a time so you can look at it/drive it.

I'm asking $7,950 obo. No low-ball offers please - the truck is paid for and I'd rather keep it than give it away. No trades either - there's a reason I'm selling two vehicles :-)

David

Old 12-04-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

if you change you mind about trading let me know I have a modded 2000 trans am
Old 12-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the offer man, but my daily is a modded '01 SS I'll actually be posting that one for sale this weekend too...
Old 12-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Teching In

if i can sell my 99 ss ill be in the market for exactly what you have here.. nice truck!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Thank you sir! Hopefully the F-Body market isn't too terrible - I need to sell one of those too! Good luck on your sale!

David

Quick Reply: Lifted '99 Silverado Z71