Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2006 Pontiac GTO - CGM M6 + Couple Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool 2006 Pontiac GTO - CGM M6 + Couple Mods

Sup guys,

Trying to help out a friend sell his GTO. It is a local sale only. He's in NJ close to NYC if that gives you an idea. The car is sweet and super clean, with a smooth idle and a beastly rev. Jake's a cool dude, so let's get his car sold and cut his payments down. You can either PM me or post and I'll forward the message or you can contact him directly on this forum:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340019.
More pics there too. Please read everything.

Here is his ad:

Up for sale is a 2006 CGM Pontiac GTO with 80,000 miles. It is the 6-speed Manual. I need to cut payments and very regretfully I have to sell it. It has been and still is everything I could have ever dreamed for in a car, and has given me tens of thousands of trouble free miles and 2.5 years since I bought it. Daily Driven, but Garage kept.

I have all service receipts and also have all oil changes documented. The car received fresh fluid changes in the engine, rear diff, transmission, and clutch within the last 1000 miles. Many members of this forum can vouch for me and this car.

I do have a number of modifications on the car, and would be selling the car as-is with everything that is currently on it.

Onto the vehicle history:

AT 20,568 miles, the engine was warrantied and replaced with a brand new long block by GM at Rossi Pontiac in Flemington, NJ (back when Frank Beck worked there and the dealership was a Pedders suspension dealer). I have ALL documentation, including pictures of the swap as it happened. Therefore, as of this posting, the motor has only approx 57,000 miles on it.

The brakes have been done this year. Keep in mind I still have the spoiler even though it is not on the car right now. SPOILER IS BACK ON.

ASKING $13000 Priced to Sell!! Local Sale!

Mods are as follows:

-LS7 Clutch
-GMM Ripshift Race version
-Pedders 0” drop in the Front and Rear
-Pedders GSR shocks in the Rear
-Pedders Comfort Gas shocks in the Front
-Pedders Street I bushing kit
-Magnaflow Mufflers and an H pipe
-DDM Tuning 35W HID kit (5000K)
-35% tint on sides, 20% tint on rear window

Headers and mids most likely coming off tomorrow night unless I receive some interest.
Long Tube Headers and electric cutouts are NO LONGER on the car. It has the stock manifolds and midpipes now.
Sorry I am not looking to part the car out at this time. It is still my daily driver till I sell it and the GMM makes shifting a joy.
FYI car has 79,500 miles right now. It is still being daily driven.
Car is still for sale. Priced considerably below other cars out there with similarmileage.
Why buy a car with no records of maintenance when you can buy this one which has a record.
Most of the mileage was on the highway.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

And please, no low ballers! I know how annoying it can be.

Quick Reply: 2006 Pontiac GTO - CGM M6 + Couple Mods