Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1959 chevy apache pick up (400 SBC)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1959 chevy apache pick up (400 SBC)

Im thinking about selling the truck in my signature and buying something more reliable since its my daily driver. I wanted to see if anyones interested im asking around 20,000 but its negotiable.

I bought the truck in March 2004. I paid around 17500 for it when all was said and done. When i got it the wiring was not in good shape and it had crappy exhaust. The car has been professionally rewired just a week ago. When it was rewired it had a nice virgo 3630cfm fan put in and a msd probillet dist. with 6AL box and blaster coil. The old dist was completely dead so i guess it was killing my power like crazy because it now had a lot more and blew the tranny within 45 minutes. So now the tranny has been rebuilt with heavy duty parts and a 2300 stall in it. The rear end is a 1 tire fire gm 8.2 or 8.5 10 bolt (can run the numbers if you would like).

Now to the engine it is a 400SBC (I believe it is a 72 from the numbers) with an edelbrock performer intake. Edelbrock 750cfm carb. It also has a crane cams energizer 272/272 cam in it. Patriot clipster headers flowing into a custom true dual set up with dumps(pictures are pre exhaust work now there are no tips) with aerochamber mufflers.

The interior is in great shape. The original radio is all take apart but the face plate is still in the dash. In the glove box there is a Aiwa cd player with two polk 6x9s under the seat.

This car should be really reliable now but I am selling it now right after all this work has been done so i can get the most money for it. The odometer reads 32xxx but i believe it to actually be 132xxx but the engine and tranny are rebuilt. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Pics in Sig

Matt.

EDIT: I forgot to mention a huge thing, The frame has been front cliped with a 70s style truck independent suspsension. Also the paint is in almost perfect shape with a couple tiny (.5inch) cracks and theres one scratch about 6 inches long on the back fender but it looks like just some paint adn could be taken off with some polish.

Last edited by 59chevyapache; 11-30-2004 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:57 PM
Staging Lane

O also none of the pics are upto date i can get new ones soon with the msd set up and all the professional wiring ( VERY clean). Also as mentioned above the exhaust does NOT exit out the back it has dumps.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

tttop
Old 12-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

anybody know a good place to sell this

Quick Reply: 1959 chevy apache pick up (400 SBC)