Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 SILVER WS-6 for SALE

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile 2002 SILVER WS-6 for SALE

2002 WS-6 SILVER/BLACK 37k miles M6
lid/cutout/lss/ silver gauage and shift ****

$20,000

ask for pix
pm me or truxkt@yahoo.com

682-597-7370

DAVID
Old 12-06-2004, 05:18 PM
TECH Resident

ttt.... garage kept??
Old 12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Would you wanna trade for a truck????? Pm sent.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:56 AM
TECH Resident

TTT......this car comes with extended carmax warranrt bumper to bumper just like factory..... and tinted??? come on guys this is a nice car.... i have new brakes from wholedirect.com drilled and slotted and new pads..... any takers???? is price too high?? trade is welcome...im looking for SUV....
Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Launching!

My Red02Firehawk was destroyed a week ago Saturday. I should get insurance info this next week. I am going to make them replace the Firehawk with the same, or my second choice is a low-mileage TA WS6 with a 6spd, but an AT would be OK.

Please email me (Red02Firehawk@sbcglobal.net) all the details. Are you the original owner and do you have all the original paper work (I like to keep the Bill of Sale, window sticker, manuals, etc. for long term value).

I need a complete listing (with prices) on your car. List the items on the Window sticker, if you have it. List all the options from Pontiac, also list from SLP, and any options you added (the cost of those options and installation). Please list the value of the car, what you have in it, and what you have to have for the car, IF you don't mind. I WILL MAKE the insurance company replace my car!

I need this for the insurance company, and I do want to replace it. It will be either a Firehawk, or if I cannot find one, a nice TA Ram Air with LOW MILEAGE! So, please email me complete details. Be paitent, insurance people are slower then mailmen.
Obviously, if you get an offer and like it, take it. I will let you know if you are one of the top three I like.

Thanks,
JC
Red02Firehawk@sbcglobal.net
Old 12-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Launching!

Default I am sorry, I thought that said 4600 miles

It would not make sense for me to go with this car since mine had only 12K and there are low mileage cars out there. Plus I have even found some new Collector edition, but I hate that shade of yellow.

Good luck, sorry for my confussion, I have a bad bad concussion or some type of head injury. I have been dizzy, sleepy, with headaches & light sensitivity. I keep repeating myself too. My wife says, I am more batty today then ever!

Ah, hell, she's never lost her "baby--my precious 2002 Red Firehawk" that someday I was going to give to my grandson (if I ever get one).

JC