Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

World's Quickest Impala SS for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I have a question, that is a nice car. But at one time, wasn't the fastest impala in houston, didn't daryl from excessive have the fastest one, not sure the hole specks on the car, but he was in some magazines with that car. It had custom graphics and was one hell of a ride, just asking to see if you knew who I was referring to ????

Good luck on the sale, that is one nice ride bro

JET
Old 01-11-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by n2oblkz
If you guys don't want to buy the car, quit bashing the guy, GOOD GRIEF! Let him ask what he wants for it!
No $h!t
Old 01-11-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt for ya... i think you can get 50k for that car, if you market it in the right places. i once saw one going for about 75k on autotrader, but it was a show car with not even 1k miles on it. there is a market for those old b-bodies. a matter-of-fact, i would trade my z28 for a low mileage 96 impala without hesitation. Good luck on your sale!
Old 01-11-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Veteran

It's a nice car but a tough sell. Part it out and I bet you'll get $35k overall for it. If you sell it as is, expect mid/high 20s tops.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:25 AM
12 Second Club

Question

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Hey I have a question, that is a nice car. But at one time, wasn't the fastest impala in houston, didn't daryl from excessive have the fastest one, not sure the hole specks on the car, but he was in some magazines with that car. It had custom graphics and was one hell of a ride, just asking to see if you knew who I was referring to ????

Good luck on the sale, that is one nice ride bro

JET
You don't mean Robert Gulley do you?

Jorge's car is simply awesome! You F-body folks don't realize how difficult it is to make the much heavier cars with a longer wheelbase run those quick ETs.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Banned

Nope not Robert Gulley, it was Daryl owner of Excessive motorsports on westeimer, not open anymore.

We set up a street race a long time ago with the impy, It was on bad ****. Raced it with a bowling green C5, 383 Lingfelter, 200shot of gas, we were on street tires, the impy on et Streets, out on holmes, for $500, we lost by 5-6inches at the end. I would say that impy for sure was in the 9's, Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread. I think you can get what your asking for also. I like impys there bad *** especailly when you can suprise some people with them. Didn't feel to bad loosing 500, considering he lost his tranny trying to blow his **** up, to beat us, well he did, and it cost him more than 500 to fix it, was all worth it for sure.

JET
Old 01-13-2005, 12:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was wondering what the Floridian druglords did with their money...
Old 01-13-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Nope not Robert Gulley, it was Daryl owner of Excessive motorsports on westeimer, not open anymore.

We set up a street race a long time ago with the impy, It was on bad ****. Raced it with a bowling green C5, 383 Lingfelter, 200shot of gas, we were on street tires, the impy on et Streets, out on holmes, for $500, we lost by 5-6inches at the end. I would say that impy for sure was in the 9's, Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread. I think you can get what your asking for also. I like impys there bad *** especailly when you can suprise some people with them. Didn't feel to bad loosing 500, considering he lost his tranny trying to blow his **** up, to beat us, well he did, and it cost him more than 500 to fix it, was all worth it for sure.

JET
Was he a tall black guy? Did he also have an orange coupe back in 1996-1997?
Old 01-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

That's a sweet car. Considering it is not abnormal for "some" around here to spend near $30k for a WS6 or SSZ28 and them dump another $20k in it......That Impala is FIRST RATE, it looks like a show car and runs 10.0's and high 9.9x's....That's a TON of money, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it sell for that! Like someone above said, there are a bunch of 9 second LSx F-bodies for half that price...and that's what makes me like the Impala even more. Good luck buddy.

Try www.racingjunk.com, I sold my G-body on there in a couple weeks.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
That's a sweet car. Considering it is not abnormal for "some" around here to spend near $30k for a WS6 or SSZ28 and them dump another $20k in it......That Impala is FIRST RATE, it looks like a show car and runs 10.0's and high 9.9x's....That's a TON of money, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it sell for that! Like someone above said, there are a bunch of 9 second LSx F-bodies for half that price...and that's what makes me like the Impala even more. Good luck buddy.

Try www.racingjunk.com, I sold my G-body on there in a couple weeks.

Thanks to all who had a positive comment about my car. No question that the car is expensive but then again the attention to detail and condition of the car is fantastic.

BADMOFO: Thanks for the heads up on the racingjunk.com. A friend of mine suggested it to me a while back but I never got around to checking it out. I will do so now.

I have had some folks inquire about the Impala but nothing concrete as of yet.

I am confident that the car will sell for the asking price or very close to it. Once someone looks at this car in person they will undoubtedly love it. The car will sell itself.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DopeFedZ
No $h!t
I second that!!!! Leave him alone.
That is a nice car and there is somebody out there that may want a car that is basically done.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by miamispd
Thanks to all who had a positive comment about my car. No question that the car is expensive but then again the attention to detail and condition of the car is fantastic.

BADMOFO: Thanks for the heads up on the racingjunk.com. A friend of mine suggested it to me a while back but I never got around to checking it out. I will do so now.

I have had some folks inquire about the Impala but nothing concrete as of yet.

I am confident that the car will sell for the asking price or very close to it. Once someone looks at this car in person they will undoubtedly love it. The car will sell itself.
If I was in the market for a car like that, you would at least have my attention. People bashing you are just jealous. They are mad because a 4-dr will smoke them....
Old 06-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by miamispd
This is the World's Quickest Impala SS. (1996)

Lt1 stroker (391 ci).

The car is a show winner. Truly a one of a kind car.

Over $86,000.00 invested in the current set up.

11.22 @ 122 mph all motor. (3980 lbs.)

9.98 @140.33 on the bottle.

600 Hp. all motor

Asking $50,000.00.

lol Your insane dude.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

damn i need to hit the lotto, i love 94-96 Impalas. good luck with the sale.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Suspended Sponsor

You bashers really need to give credit where credit is due, these cars are extremely difficult to get in the 11's let alone a 9sec pass, most people can't even get in the 12's. I know, we build them on a regular basis, too bad we have not come across someone with that kind of money yet, I would love to give his record a shot!! Seriously though, I guarantee you there is at least $80,000 in that car, the learning curve alone would cost $60,000. We have a customer that has spent over 50 in his car and it runs in the high 11's on motor alone and is making around 500WHP! It is really the R&D required to get that car fast that is expencive, not to mention is IS very pretty!

-Bryan
Old 06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by n2oblkz
If you guys don't want to buy the car, quit bashing the guy, GOOD GRIEF! Let him ask what he wants for it!

werd... where is the disclaimer that if your not interested in buying you have no right to say what the price should be
Old 06-09-2005, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well people are trying to let him know that he's not going to get that money for that car on these boards (not saying miracles can't happen). Some people didn't quite phrase it in the nicest way possible, but nonetheless it is a nice car and obviously quick as hell. It just ain't a highly sought after type of car on this board.... good luck on selling it though.

TTT
Old 06-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Staging Lane

Default Impy

Realistic FYI

My Imp was turbocharged, had custom Boyds, pirellis, 3:42's Custom hood & grill
lowered, (STOCK MOTOR) pro yank converter. had the 4l60 done by the Lingenfelter trans guy (cant remember the name). I ran 12.60's @ 108. A bit slower. In 3 magazines and is still on the back of the year one b body parts book!
I got 23K for the car with 32,000 on the clock.

I thought I was lucky. sold it last year.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Launching!

I just found this post, long after its been posted. 1st off all the hating is from guys that just can't afford the car. Your opionions are based on your wallet, or lack there of. Thats a sweet ride! I have a awesome 95 SS and love it. In fact I like it better then my Fbody for daily driving. These cars brand new with zero mods were $25K I still see B bodies sell for $15-20K with miles on them. Since cash doesn't seem to be a issue with the owner more power to him! Hes in the Jay Leno class of cars! Tim Allen had built some sweet b bodies too. I love them all! Hope that car sold! Hope people stop hating just because they don't that kind of cash...........if they did they'd have $85K Fbodies! Me I'd have a $42,500 f body, and a $42,500 b body!
Old 06-13-2005, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

what this dude needs to do is find a rapper with some money, and im serious too, i would look into it if i were him