Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

99 Ss M6

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *FOR SALE* 1999 Camaro SS stroker car

The car is a 99 SS M6. The car has 83k on it. Has built 383 stroker built by a former nascar engine builder. This is what all i have done to the car. Mac mid-length headers(ported at top), Comp Cam(ask if you want to know specs), comp hardened pushrods, comp R lifters, comp 918 springs, ASP underdrive pulley, removed A/C(still have all hardware), removed EGR & AIR and i still have those. Engine has 383 stroker kit from Eagle. Ported LS-6 oil pump, ARP head,rod,main bolts. Clevite main and rod bearings. GM cam bearings. Spec stage 3 clutch, refinished stock flywheel, 02+ master and slave cylinders, welded in sub frame connectors, SLP smooth bellows, free air-mod, SLP 85mm mass air, stock TB, stock ls-1 intake, stock heads(no milling or porting). True duels(H pipe) w/2 bullets turned down at rear axle. UMI shorter shifter handle. The car put down 402RWHP/408RWTQ with tuning by LS-1 edit. Motor has 2k on it. Car is a T-top car w/leather interior and all power.

Well i think that's about all of it. I really hate to have to sell this car but i'm having to much trouble paying for it and the motor. I have over $6,500 in the motor alone. I know that's not alot but it is for me. This is what the car needs. It really needs 2 back tires. . Also the pinion nut on the rear end has come loose again. I've rebuilt it once with all new bearings and crush sleeve but i couldn't get it as tight as it needed to be. All it really needs is a new crush sleeve and to be tightened down right. Other than that there are no problems with the car besides your average swirl marks in black paint on a daily driver. I'm asking $16,000 for the car. PM me or call me for more info. My cell is 423-298-1633. Serious calls only please. Would prefer if your were within driving distance of me so you could come see the car before buying it. I live in Chattanooga, TN. If you have any questions get in touch with me.

Thank You,
Cody
Attached Thumbnails 99 Ss M6-camaro1.jpeg   99 Ss M6-camaro2.jpeg   99 Ss M6-camaro3.jpeg   99 Ss M6-camaro4.jpeg  

Last edited by YeahIt'sReal; 01-22-2005 at 12:09 AM. Reason: fixed titile
Old 01-25-2005, 12:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for one stock or close to stock thanks anyway.