Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1985 mustang convertable 306 roller motor carbed

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 mustang convertable 306 roller motor carbed

1985 VERT non 4eye 91 fornt clip and lx taillights

306 roller 4 speed tranny

headers x-over, holley intake, roller rockers, edelbrock carb, electric fuel pump
msd ignition, msd dist, has cam(don't know whitch cam), flex fan, pony wheels

pretty clean car been using it as a daily driver. runs strong. needs a little tlc, has black painted interior, second gear syncro isn't to great shifts fine just tight on the downshift. the top is in good shape but not perfect. the hood flew up and is bent as you can see in the pics. the windsheild is NOT broken. reg and insp. out this month has clear texas title. I just bought a new jeep and don't want to put any more money into registering insuring and inspecting this car again. is originally a 302 carb by the way.

1800$ firm car is in dallas tx.
Attached Thumbnails 1985 mustang convertable 306 roller motor carbed-dsc01644.jpg   1985 mustang convertable 306 roller motor carbed-dsc01645.jpg   1985 mustang convertable 306 roller motor carbed-dsc01643.jpg  
Old 02-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chevyblazer5150
1985 VERT non 4eye 91 fornt clip and lx taillights

306 roller 4 speed tranny

headers x-over, holley intake, roller rockers, edelbrock carb, electric fuel pump
msd ignition, msd dist, has cam(don't know whitch cam), flex fan, pony wheels

pretty clean car been using it as a daily driver. runs strong. needs a little tlc, has black painted interior, second gear syncro isn't to great shifts fine just tight on the downshift. the top is in good shape but not perfect. the hood flew up and is bent as you can see in the pics. the windsheild is NOT broken. reg and insp. out this month has clear texas title. I just bought a new jeep and don't want to put any more money into registering insuring and inspecting this car again. is originally a 302 carb by the way.

1800$ firm car is in dallas tx.
Any way to get it to Houston?
How many miles on the engine? Ever take it down the track? Will it make it to Houston?
I'm very interested, just email me at jramosjr@gmail.com and jramosjr@houston.rr.com . We need to work this out, I have cash in hand!

Last edited by JR92z28; 02-08-2005 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Default houston

we could probably work out some way to get it to houston. yeah it should make it. I would'nt be worried about driving it down there. the motor was supposed to be rebuilt between 30 and 50 thousand miles ago but I got it second hand so i don't know for sure. i never took it down the track but its pretty fast. It was my daily driver so I didn't want to ream on it. thanks for the interest.