Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

[B]Possible Trade for a 98-2002 Trans Am[/B]

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default [B]Possible Trade for a 98-2002 Trans Am[/B]

I want a 98-2002 Trans Am so badly im willing to trade my 2 cars for one. I know its a long shot...but i have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am SE, automatic, with 55k miles. It has a Kenwood CD player, and a moonroof, as for the rest of the car it is stock. I have the stock monsoon cd player also. Before i bought the car it had 35,000 miles on it, and was owned by the owner of the car dealerships wife. They said anytime it needed maintenace it was brought into the dealer.

The Grand Am is my daily driver...mostly highway miles, but my project car is a 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 5 spd. It has the JDM 4G63t(6 Bolt) engine in it with anywhere from 35-45k miles on it. Thats what the comapny guarenteed on it. Could even be less than that, but not more than 45k. The engine came out of a Galant VR-4. The car is completely stock other then the JDM, and needs some body work. The stock interior is very nice though. Ive only driven the car for a few miles....mainly cuz it doesnt have tags, but also it needs new tires. I will replace them!

If anyone is interested i have a ton of info on both cars i can give you, and possible mods i was planning on doing...etc. Lemme know, thank you.