Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

95 GMC Z71 Reg. Cab Short Bed 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 95 GMC Z71 Reg. Cab Short Bed 4x4

Listing this for a friend of mine. 1995 GMC Z71 regular cab short bed, White with Black SS stripes on hood, with a blue interior. This truck has the 5.7 liter 350 engine. The interior is in excellent condition, as is the rest of the truck. This truck has a bunch of extras including: Fiberglass cowl induction hood, with black SS stripes, billet grille, front bumpercover, new super clear headlight lenses, soft tonneau cover, bedliner, rear roll pan with hidden hitch and billet tag frame with light, carbon fiber rear tailights, Pioneer CD player, remote start, C.A.R.B legal headers, dual exhaust with flowmasters, throttle body spacer, Jet chip with trans enhancement, K&N chrome aircleaner, new tires, new brakes, good spare, other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. This truck has 130K miles on it, but runs great! It has been fully maintained and looks like a truck with half that mileage. Oil and fluids including trans, rear end, and coolant changed regularly. COLD A/C, 4x4 works flawlessly. This truck has a few minor chips or marks that you would expect from a 10 year old truck, but it is a great looking daily driver. I will get some pics tomorrow so if anyone is interested or has any questions please let me know. The price is $7500. No lowballs please, this is a nice truck that will not dissappoint for this price. Check it out before making any comments. I included these 2 pics. where you can see it in the background, it's the only pics I have right now. The 20's are now on his new truck, and not included in the price.

Old 04-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt for today

Quick Reply: 95 GMC Z71 Reg. Cab Short Bed 4x4