Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1997 Camaro SS 30th ANN

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1997 Camaro SS 30th ANN

1997 Camaro SS 35k miles A4 Hardtop 1of64 made
White w/ Orange Stripes
White Leather INterior
Car runs strong

It has csi Electric Water Pump and Edelbrock Headers

Car Shifts Good..Has slotted rotors
Exterior is very clean and I will have pics soon
Interior is clean as well, but the driverside seat has a small tear in it
Also has brand new BFG KDW tires on it

*Problems*
The only probs I have found is the gauges read wrong because it had whiteface overlays and then was changed back to stock but the gauges werent calibrated correctly.. for instance when the car says it has 1/4 tank of gas its actually empty so it reads higher than it is.. Also the carfax comes back stating car may not have actual mileage but that is because it was told to the dmv about the gauge cluster being pulled for the different overlays... If or when u see this car in person or thourgh the pics you will see that the body looks better than 35k miles and the engine seems to run just as well too.
The car needs a window motor which I replace as soon as the new owner at least puts a deposit down...

Im not here to rip anyone off. I have sold many things on here and different boards. If I dont sell it here the car will go on ebay with a reserve close to 12k

Heres the story.. I lent money to a friend that was uppose to be temporary til he got a loan approved so he could buy it and have a lt1 but unfortunetly is loan fell through and now I have it.. If it was a six speed I would most likely have kept it.

I would like to get 11500 from anyone on here which I think is very fair considering what they are going for on ebay. But am willing to take an offer on it. The car is a true ss and has the SLP build number and stickers on each door. Thanks in advance and ZI will post pics of it ASAP
Old 04-14-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt