Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

modded 2002 mercury cougar 18k miles!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation modded 2002 mercury cougar 18k miles!

ok i know i have posted in the past but due to me having to pay for school next year i figured i would try to sell my car now instead of after summer because i will probably get more money now..pictures will be taken when i get home today and post them on here tomorrow if i can find my cable to connect to the computer...so here goes
--whole car just painted 3 weeks ago(dark shadow gray)
--2002 dark shadow gray 2.5 atx
--molded aerogear battle rear
--molded aerogear millennium sideskirts
--not molded aerogear xtreme front bumper
--dual borla 2.5'' stainless steel exhaust
--injen short ram intake
--all windows except windshield tinted 15%
--18'' diablo lionhart rims
--toyo proxy t1s tires
--HID headlight conversion kit(8000k bulbs)
--shaved door handles with autoloc poppers
--viper 2way remote start/door poppers/alarm
--sony xplod cd player
--2 12'' jl w0's(i believe they are w0s they coudl be w3s i havent taken them out the box to check,either way they hit hard)
--rockford fosgate 800watt amp
--rear speakers kenwood
--front speakers infinity kappa
--f-b-s-s air ride all bought brand new from EAI installed with digital gauges,(i have needle gauges also if you want them),9 switch box with lock with 2 keys,tank mounted in trunk with 2 brand new viair compressors behind that,there is still plenty truck space

i think that is basically all of it, if i forget something then i will add it later,i will also give the stock parts,front bumper and rear bumper as well and stock wheels...i have pictures email me for them...feel free to call me at 267-973-2996 for more information....inspection is brand new i got it a week ago so everything is up to date...my asking price is 16k o.b.o. make me an offer we can work it out...also the odometer is showing about 18.4k now so its basically brand new no engine or tranny problems at all
thanks a lot guys, and i will not part out unless i find a buyer for everything except the sideskirts and rear since they are molded
thanks again

Quick Reply: modded 2002 mercury cougar 18k miles!