Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1986 camaro z28 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 05:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1986 camaro z28 for sale

I am wanting to buy a 95 lt1 z28 that my friend is selling for a deal and I have to have cash to pay for it.. So the 86 must go . So up for sale is my 1986 camaro z28. This is indeed a t-top car!! The car is white with dark gray interior. I have an open title for the car from the guy I bought it from. I haven't put it in my name because it hasn't been on the road yet.
The motor is a 350 that I bought used, unknown condition. It doesn't knock or have any loud ticking that I've noticed. Although the engine does crank and run, I will do a compression check on it if you like. I believe it does burn a slight bit of oil but it also had an oil leak until the other day so only time will tell. The engine has a performer rpm intake manifold with a 600cfm performer carb. Fuel is delivered to the carb through a red holley electric 7psi fuel pump. The exhaust exits through coated hooker shorties with a y pipe that was fabbed up by rainbow muffler. Covering the motor is a harwood fiberglass pin-on 4 inch cowl hood.As for the transmission, it pulls well. I haven't really drove it more than up and down my street.I haven't hooked up the ident cable so it doesn't shift through the gears.
The interior of the car is pretty clean. I installed a grant steering wheel, new dash pad, used clean carpet, lt1 bucket seats front and rear, 5500 rpm tach, 4x6 ma audio speakers in the dash, and 6x9 lightning audios in the rear. The car does need a headliner as there is not one in it. The steering column needs to be replaced as it is wore out but it still steers just fine, just wobbles.
The suspension has an upgraded spohn panhard bar and spohn lower control arms. Also has a 01' ls1 10 bolt with 3.42 gears. The brakes are in pretty decent condition. I installed rear disc from a lt1 camaro on the rear and the fronts are stock.
The body isn't in the best condition but its decently straight. The front bumper support I believe is damaged. Not more than a 50 dollar repair. There are a good bit of dings but there are no major dents. Paint isn't that awesome but its 1 solid color. Whoever painted it didn't prep it well as its peeling in certain spots.. It has 15x8 weld draglites on the rear with 255/60/15 radials with 70% tread and 15x3.5 draglites up front with 90% tread.
I really hate to sell this car as I have had it for 2 years and put alot of time into it but it must go.. I want 2200 obo for the car with the wheels and 1600obo without. I am accepting any enertaining offers, so please don't be afraid to offer. The car will have to be towed unless I finish it and put it into running condition. If that happens you can assure the car will be priced higher. If you have any questions please ask, I tried to cover every point but sometimes you can forget things.

Thanks
Craig
Old 05-10-2005, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

If you look where the headlights are you can see the damage of the front bumper support.

Drivers side seat has a tear in it that you cannot see in this photo but I will try to get a picture

The paint looks a little better in the photo than it really is. Also the rear hatch needs to be adjusted/wired up, it has a power hatch that pulls up and down.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Launching!

ttt....
Old 05-10-2005, 09:42 PM
11 Second Club

A video of it running/revving
http://incontt.com/videos/MyCamaroRev.WMV
Old 05-11-2005, 05:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts