Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1969 corvette roadster fs/ft

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 corvette roadster fs/ft

Cortez silver on black leather (original color). Car has a L88 aftermarket hood on it (have original). Car also comes with brand new 16 x8 tt2 d's with radial ta 265/50 r tires with probably 90% tread life left. Car also has an aftermarket front spoiler and chrome luggage rack. Interior is all black with almost everything brand new (new leather seats,carpet,visors ...) All gauges work except the rpm gauge (have installed a 5 inch monster tach). Even the clock works(very rare). car was originally a 350 4 speed but is now a 406 with a 4 speed. The engine probably has only 1,000-1200 miles on it if that. The 4 speed also has a brand new clutch,pressure plate, throwout bearing etc. The car also has chrome hooker side pipes. The engine has aftermarket heads, cam, manifold etc. The car also has a new radiator, full suspension (bilstein shocks, bushings,sway bars...) I have receipts for everything probably atleast 150 receipts going back to the late 70's. Also have info from the previous owners going back to the 70's in arizona. The car has probably been driven 10,000 miles in the past 10 years. The odometer reads 70,100 miles are is original (have dmv records atleast). The car is an excellent driver and gets tons of attention. Probably have $15,000 in receipts +++. Now whats wrong with the car
Car is a 10 footer paint wise(I wouldn't ever paint it though) has the normal corvette stress crack all over. the car has the original radio but only get static, the carburator is missing the cable (need to play with the car to get it to start) once warm works perfect and starts right up. The manifold gasket needs to be repaired because it leaks. Would not hesitate to drive the car to la (as long and someone else was paying the gas).
Looking to get 24k for the car as a roadster (not including the brand new black top i got and the hardtop i also have).
Prefer a trade though for an ls1 z28,ss,trans am,formula,ws6,firehawk etc. Looking into bulding a 600 rwhp turbo/sc setup probably next. Car is located in burlingame and always garaged (20 miles south of san francisco). I got pictures but have no idea how to post them. If someone who knows how can email me i'll send them some pics. thanks and I hope everyone has a good day. take care Adam
alesser738@aol.com